Part - 10 Memories Resurfacing

Bismarck woke up,

Once again,

She growled with obvious contempt for whatever twisted force gave her these truly bizarre dreams.

"Where am I now?!" She said as she got up.

She rose to her feet, and rubbed her eyes to clear her vision.

It was not nighttime anymore.

She was on the Bismarck, just now, she was on the top of the main superstructure of the ship, looking over the hull and being able to see for a long distance in all directions.

The waters seemed much darker and rougher than they had used to,

Was she somewhere else?

She was in a different part of the ship, but still on the same ship, she knew that for certain, the hull looked the exact same,

But was the ship in the same area as when she last remembered it?

Last time she checked, she was in a sea full of icebergs, near where she was going to test siren equipment against the Royal Navy,

But now, there were no icebergs in sight, and the sky was overcast.

Something else then appeared, right in front of her.

The red wisdom cube.

It was glowing really brightly,

She reached her hand down to grab it, but then immediately pulled her hand back, aware of what happened last time.

The cube started glowing extremely brightly, almost tempting her to grab it.

She grabbed the wisdom cube at an extremely fast speed, snapping it up within a second.

Strangely, she didn't seem to fall out of consciousness, she had the cube, in her hand.

"Okay, what now?" She said quietly to herself.

She looked around, and ended up finding the silhouette of a ship in front of the one she was currently on.

"Okay, so that ship ahead is the Prinz Eugen..." she said quietly

She stopped,

How did she know that ship was the Prinz Eugen?

It didn't have any discernible nameplates, or anything for her to go by.

It was just there, and she knew what it was, almost like she could sense it.

In fact, now she seemed to be sensing a lot of things,

She was in an area of The Atlantic Ocean called the "The Denmark Strait"

What was Denmark?

She didn't know, but she could sense that she was in a place called that.

And then, the cube started to act up again,

"Where?-" Bismarck began

And then she was gone,

———————

Instantly, she woke up, almost stumbling over.

She was standing on the water.