Part - 36 Manifestation?

Point of View, Manifestation Processing Bunker.

???? "Verda***! I'm out of time! I have to get the process done!

*gets walkie-talkie

How long will it be until the resonance process is complete?!"

"Based on the current situation... it's impossible to tell, minutes? Hours?"

???? "Order the facility to be put on lockdown, block every entrance! We cannot let anyone inside!"

"????" The puts away his walkie talkie and gets on the base loudspeaker.

"Alarm! Die zweite Phase des Manifestationsprotokolls wird jetzt beginnen!"

(Alarm! The second phase of the Manifestation protocol will now begin!)

*Alarm sounds.

Immediately the personnel within the port space began to leave one by one,

The next process will begin the energy transfer to the ship, resulting in massive heat and radiation levels that come from around the ship that is being manifested, said heat and radiation levels could melt a human being, within minutes.

???? "This process had better be worth the trouble..."

—————————

Most of the Bismarck's crew had been staying around port, having been given all manner of money and other financial assistance by the local authorities to buy as much beer they could shove down.

Considering many of the sailors were experiencing difficulties with homesickness due to their timely arrival in a whole different world, that money went away at an alarming rate.

Unless you were Hans that is, in that case, you were still looking for the cat that stole your chocolate.

And that's what he had been doing, for quite a while up to this point.

He did end up finding his chocolate, and getting off the ship, attempting to find Oskar's owner.

Only problem is, there's hundreds of people around, and no one seemed to own the cat. So it felt like a wild goose chase.

He did manage to find his gun crew near a local bar, drinking themselves silly.

Hans joined his gun crew and was almost about to get a beer, but some commotion outside distracted him,

A few sailors in dress uniforms walking down the sidewalk.

And then they were joined by a few more,

And then, the captain showed up, along with a few other ranking officers.

"What on Earth are they doing...?" Hans said to himself.

"Doing what?" Arno (a crew member on Hans's gun) said,

"There's Captain Lindemann! Look outside!" Hans said, pointing like a madman.