Part - 11 A Mere Tragedy

The former Kansen Bismarck watched on

The ship Bismarck and the Prinz Eugen on one side,

And what could've only been the ship forms of HMS Hood and Prince of Wales on the other.

She remembered this scene as if it were yesterday,

She, in all of her strength, demolished Hood, probably causing her to sink, while Prince of Wales likely retreated.

The cube flashed even more, almost as if the device was trying to tell her something

She focused on spectating the fight.

Both Royal Navy ships opened fire in the far distance.

*B-BOOOM!

*BOOM!

*BOOOM!

Even though they were far away, the sounds of the main guns firing still sounded almost deafening.

Giant columns of water splashed up around Hood, surpassing the height of her superstructure.

Considering the Bismarck just fired a while ago, the shells must only now be landing in the water.

It was truly monumental that these ships could shoot at each other from so far away.

And then,

*S-SPPPPPLOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHH!

*SPPOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHH!

The Royal Navy shells smashed into the water, creating absolutely massive towers of water upon impact.

The Kansen Bismarck took cover, using her arms to cover her face.

*SPLORSH-SHHHHHHH!

The water splashed on her, but she didn't feel it,

In fact, she wasn't even wet,

This caused a moment of confusion as she attempted to figure out why.

"So, this has to be a dream..." the Iron Blood Kansen said to herself.

*BOOOOM!

*BOOOOOOOM!

The Bismarck and the Prinz Eugen once again opened fire, enormous amounts of fire launching out of the barrels.

Bismarck looked over towards the Hood,

It was on fire from before,

The smoke rose into the sky,

That shell that caused that fire was an Eight inch HE shell from the Prinz Eugen, the shell slammed into the deck and detonated ammo for the Hood's AA guns.