Part - 15 A Beast made of Steel

The kansen Bismarck made it to the main deck, only to find all of the sailors cheering their lungs out at something.

She tried to eyeball the water, as her internal radar wasn't working,

A singular destroyed siren ship sat, split in half, shooting flames out.

There were large splashes of water around the siren ship, which were subsiding quickly.

The main guns must've fired on it, in order to make splashes that big.

In order to destroy the ammo magazine on the Hood, this ship's main guns would have to be extremely powerful,

Siren ships could certainly be destroyed after a few shots from her rigs,

However, even with the massive power of the weapons, the sirens only took one mass-produced ship...

Which was odd, because if the sirens were trying to kill you, they probably would've sent hundreds upon hundreds of these at you.

The tension quickly ramped up as the cheers ran down, almost creating a deafening silence.

Almost like a feeling tapped into her head.

She could nearly sense it, the Sirens were definitely coming for them,

It felt like she had a bullseye on her back.

The crew of the ship started to get much more relaxed, mainly because they couldn't see anything else nearby.

And then...

A giant portal appeared in the sky.

Everyone else stared up at the portals forming.

And then, a giant object fell out of each one, and smashed into the water, just about three kilometers ahead of them.

The splashes created enormous clouds of mist, which fell on the deck as if it was raining.

Siren ships.

Rook class Battleships by the looks of them,

Siren ships were given class names by humans, referencing chess pieces,

However, the small wooden pieces of chess games failed to show the scale of what they represented.

(Siren ship classification chart ^)

These were no small ships, and they were way closer.