Part - 12 The First Test Begins

Bismarck was still recovering from the dream sequence that had been induced by the song.

She had no idea where she was,

But Daniel was still here, so that meant that she likely hadn't gotten far.

"Well, other than her looks, she seems to be just fine....." the doctor said with a heavy German accent.

"Well, that's good...

.....Thank you for being understanding doctor, I really do not know what is that matter with her...." Daniel said

————————

*KA-TUMP

The door to the small medical room on the ship closed.

"How long has it been?...." Bismarck asked.

"A few hours..." Daniel said.

"Well, truth be told, I haven't been up to the main deck in a long while, kinda hard to tell down here, the sun can't shine through metal." Daniel said.

Bismarck looked back at the small doctor's room.

"Why, what's back there?" Daniel said.

"Why did he offer me care?.." Bismarck said.

"Well, taking care of people is the job of a Doctor, I guess.....

I don't think your existence is a secret anymore, there's thousands of sailors on this metal island, at least one should have seen you by now...." Daniel said

Bismarck then got uncomfortable as it only just now dawned on her that she was trapped on a ship with a potentially hostile crew

"....What do you think I can do if they see me?...." Bismarck asked, slightly nervous.

"likely report your existence to the XO.... I would think." Daniel said.

Bismarck had a leather coat and a tall black hat that made her look like an officer, in poor weather, it was easy to mistake her for one of the 100 or so officers on the Bismarck.

So far, she seemed to do an abnormally good job of escaping from sightlines however,

"Perhaps a disguise could help you? Like, I mean, this uniform isn't mine.." Daniel said, opening the Kriegsmarine sailor outfit to reveal the plain T-Shirt that he had on from when he was plucked from his room.

"So.... You're not from here either?..." Bismarck said.

"Nope! Used to live in a place called Hamburg.... nice place..." Daniel said.

"But you seemed to know everything about this ship?... even I don't know all there is to this vessel, and it bears my name?" Bismarck said, in an almost downcast expression.

"Because!.... Well, uh, your from another world I think, so....

I have actually.... Been interested in Warships like these for a long time! Of course there is a lot of ships, but the Battle of the Atlantic is so massive, you could read for years on it!" Daniel said, starting to go on a tangent about his interest.

"The Bismarck class of battleship is my favorite, but there are many other ships and classes..."

"Ah, okay.. that's quite enough....." Bismarck said, as Daniel continued, his speech going faster