Another day at the office (Royal Navy PoV)

11:00 Hours

Scapa Flow, Royal Navy of the United Kingdom

POV, Royal Navy Commander, docks.

It was yet another brisk and bright day, and with that, came more work to do.

Naturally, being the commander at an Azur lane base meant mountains of random paperwork, however today (and the few days before this) were a bit different,

The Iron Blood Battleship Bismarck had sunk Hood,

The traitors of the Iron blood used to be part of Azur lane, but now, they had degraded themselves down to allying with the very thing they fought hard to destroy.

The commander was usually a relatively happy person, but bringing up Hood's death (sinking) was enough to get him in a terrible mood for the rest of the day.

He did practically put every Shipgirl asail to demolish the Iron blood battleship and in the process take vengeance for Hood's loss.

It was headed by King George V, and she had two aircraft carriers and the fellow Battleship Rodney to provide support,

Even though for some reason, instead of attacking supply convoys or trying to escape towards the Atlantic coming from the Eagle Union like the Admiralty thought she would, instead it seemed to turn back, heading towards Iceland.

Which was a strange move to say the least, you would've thought they would press their advantage, but they didn't

So, lucky them, the Royal Navy kept their merchant ships.

But that didn't change the fact that Hood was gone, that was still a lingering feeling hanging over the occupants of Scaapa Flow like a dark cloud.

Despite this, the Commander was still trying to put on a morale boosting attitude, just do not mention the sinking.

—————

The Royal Navy commander was doing a routine check of the port.

The Kan-sen ships were busy getting managed in port from the day's recent sorties, and their owners were playing a game of volleyball on the beach.

However, there was one certain ship that was staring out at the ocean.

"Top of the morning Prince of Wales." The commander said