CH.3

Rin grabbed the robber, and with one arm, threw the robber out of the shop, through the glass doors. The man passed out from the impact of the building across the street. Mrs. Chen looked from the building where the mask man had landed, to Rin.

   Rin's eyes still glowed a bright blue, his body still covered by mysterious blue flames. Mrs. Chen walked up to Rin.

   "Rin, it's okay now" She said.

   Rin looked over to her, Rin closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Mrs. Chen knew he was trying to calm himself. The flames disappeared, and Rin eyes....

    Had the look of pure terror in them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Rin had pure terror in his eyes.

    "Rin? Are you okay?" Mrs. Chen asked. 

    "W....What was that...T-those.... Flames..."  Rin was unsure about what it was, but it terrified Rin.

    "I... I don't know, but the cops would be coming soon, it's best you go" She said.

    Rin was hesitant, but he left. He ran as police cars sped past him to Mrs. Chen's shop. He walked to a random alley way and sat there. He looked at his palms and the sight of the blue flames appeared to mind once again. 

   He flinched, what was that. Wait... 

    He slowly turned his head and saw something slowly swaying from behind him. he stood up quickly, screaming.

    "W-WHAT THE HELL?!" 

    He grabbed it and tried to yank it, but he felt pain and he yelped. He looked at it more and realized, it was a tail. 

    "What... Is this?" Rin asked himself.

    He wasn't sure, but he tucked the tail under his shirt and sat back down. Rin pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. He sighed and started to think, he wasn't sure what he was thinking, but he was thinking. 

    "Kid?" He turned his head and saw it was Eddie.

    "What are you doing here?" He asked once again. 

    Eddie walked to him "Mrs. Chen called me and asked that I find you, are you okay?" He asked.

    Rin shrugged his shoulders, he really wasn't sure, he burst into blue flames, almost killed a person, and now, he has a weird tail thingy behind him. So he naturally, did not know how to feel about this situation. 

    "Do you want to go home?" He asked, sitting next to the navy blue haired boy.

    Rin furrowed his eyebrows and looked away. Rin had no home to go to...

    "Do you want to go home?" Eddie asked once again. 

    Rin brought out the notepad Eddie gave him, and a pen. He scribbled something down, and gave it to Eddie. What Eddie read, made Eddie wonder if Rin was actually okay.