CH.22

Rin sighed "I know, I was just trying to lighten up the mood" He said.

   "I understand, but now, it's time to focus" he said, making Rin nod.

   Yukio nodded and faced the class and began talking about the lesson for today. Rin was indeed invested in all of this. Not once did he ever think that demons were a thing at all. He knew aliens existed thanks to meeting Venom.

   But demons? Well. He guesses they were a thing when he found out about being Satan's kid, but he really hasn't put much thought into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The classes ended before Rin knew it, he packed his things and began to walk off. 

   "Rin, can I talk to you for a bit?" Rin turned around and saw it was noneother than Yukio talking.

    Rin nodded and sat back down in his seat, Bon said a quick bye and soon enough, the class was empty other than Yukio and Rin. Once the door closed from the last student leaving, Yukio cleared his throat. 

    "Okay, there's something that Shiro wanted you to do everyday after classes" Yukio started off.

    Rin was curious, what was it? Yukio took Rin's curiosity as a signal to keep talking.

    "Shiro had personally asked someone to train you on your powers, she'll help with controlling them" He said.

    Rin raised an eyebrow "Who?" He asked.

    "One of fathers old friends, her name is Shura. He recently met up with her and asked that she help train you" Yukio said, leaning back on the desk. 

    Rin sighed, he sure was having a busy day "So.. She knows?" Rin asked.

   "About you being Satan's kid? Yea, but she doesn't know we're siblings, maybe due to the fact that Shiro hadn't told her yet, or that we don't look alike" Yukio said.

    "I see" Rin's mind went many places after he heard Yukio say that she doesn't know he and Rin are siblings.

    Why? Did Shiro simply forget? Or... Nevermind, Yukio told Rin where to go, Rin nodded. He got up and left the place to go to his destination. 

    One he arrived, it looked more like a training area for assassins.

    "About time you arrived" Said a female.

    Rin turned around and there she was. Rin was slightly intimidated. She stood tall, like she was undefeated. 

    "You're Rin, right?" She asked, walking closer to him.

    Rin nodded, and she nodded.

   "I see, my name is Shura if no one had said anything yet. From now on, you'll be my student. You should feel honored, I don't take on kids to train. You have regular classes like other kids, then your cram school with a selected few, and then here" She said.

    Rin nodded "Y-yes ma'm" Rin said.

    She nodded "Okay, lets see, Shiro said I can train you to use your powers how I see fit, so first thing first, is that I'll need your sword" She said, holding her hand out.

     Rin gulped, he was hesitant. She sighed "Don't worry, you'll get it back soon, but I need it to see how far you've gone in controlling your powers" She said.

    Rin nodded, and gave her the sword. She twirled the sword in her hands, and looked at Rin.

    "Okay, so. How well are you in controlling your emotions? Mainly negative emotions like anger" She asked.