CH.24

What the absolute fuck did I just see? I heard someone scream, and I ran to see if they were fine, but I was stunned by bright blue flames. I only remembered them as... Satan's flames... I was pissed, thinking that Satan had the balls to show.

     But as I hid and took a closer look, it wasn't Satan. It.... Was Rin. I was stunned, I saw blue flames, tail, and... A whole ass sword in his fucking hand. I look over, and it was none other than the demon king of Earth Amaimon.

     What business did he have with Rin- wait, that's not the point. Why does he possess Satan's flames? No, was Satan possessing him? Then shit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I decided it was best to lay low and see what happens, maybe then report to Mephisto when I get the chance.

    "Careful, a sword was thrown" Amaimon had said to Rin.

    Rin seemed to struggle before shouting to him "Fuck you!" 

   Rin had removed the sword from his hand, he seemed to scream, but kept his mouth shut. Damn, that must hurt.

   "Now, care to play a game?" Amaimon asked with a smile, but he clearly held bad intentions. 

    Rin stood up as properly as he could, and sheathed the sword that was just stabbed through his hand, making the blue hellfire flames disperse.

    "Hell no, I just wanted my sword back" Rin said, it was clear he was saying this through some pain.

     "You lied?" Amaimon asked, looking shocked.

     "No shit Sherlock, you cracked the fucking case" I raised an eyebrow, was that English? Maybe. 

    Amaimon was confused about what Rin probably said, but he looked like he was just insulted.  Rin put his sword back in its fabric case, and took his jacket off and he slung the sword over his shoulder. Rin wrapped his jacket around his hand, which currently had a huge hole in it.

    He looked up to Amaimon who did not look too happy about being lied to, and was insulted in another language. Rin smiled and put up a piece sign.

    'Damn'  I thought.

   "Kindly fuck off" Rin said as he started to run off.

   Amaimon growled "Get back here!" He shouted as he chased after Rin.

[I'mma just skip ahead, you already know what happens]

    Soon, Mephisto and Rin walked off. I was confused as hell. So.... Wait... Mephisto and Rin are fucking brothers?!?!

[With Rin]

    Mephisto and Rin had walked to the medical wing, and Mephisto had Rin all healed up instantly. 

   "Well, that's all taken care of, any later, you would've died" Mephisto said.

    Rin was confused, how could he die from a stab wound to his hand? Mephisto noticed his confusion.