CH.21

Bon nodded "Well, if you are, I'm here to talk if you need it, I'm here to listen, even if you don't have a lot of time, or if we just barely met. I had my fair share of depressing days and such" He said.

   "Oh, were you depressed?" Rin asked.

   "I was, but that depression turned into anger" He said.

   Rin laughed "I guess we both have problems?" Rin asked unsure.

   Bon shrugged his shoulders "Maybe" He said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A week flew by before Rin's eyes. Rin was getting ready for the school he was signed in for. Rin sighed, he never actually went to a school, he did, but that was in Kindergarden (Did I spell it right?). Oh well, it did not matter, he learned what he could off of Mrs. Chen's books.

   Rin wondered how she was doing. Was she alright? Rin finished his tie, and grabbed his sword, putting it in its red cover, and slung it over his shoulder. Rin tucked his tail in around his torso. He was finally ready for his first day back to school in years. 

    "Here I go.." Rin walked out of his room and walked, he'd got a list and a map of his school and where his classes were located. 

    Rin sighed, he did his best to look for his classes, but of course, he was late on his first day of school. To all of his classes as a matter of fact....

   Even tho to everyone else, school was over, but Rin had one more class. It was a cram school for students who want to be an exorcist. Rin had normal classes first, and then it was his exorcist school. Rin was given a key, and used it on a door like he was instructed to, and instantly, it took him to a strange, and weird hallway.

    Rin was startled, but walked in, closing the door behind him, and putting the key in his pocket. He stuffed the papers he was given in his back pocket and walked to the room he was assigned to. He was nervous about the class. Would it be scary?

    Rin stood in front of the door and sighed, he took deep breaths before opening the door and walking in. So far, the class looked like any normal classroom. Nothing stood out other than the fact that this was a big classroom, and there was very few students. 

   Rin recognized only two people. It was that pink haired guy and Bon. Bon took notice of him, and he was surprised, and he waved to him.

    "Yo! Over here" He said.

   Rin felt at ease knowing there was someone he knows here. He walked over to Bon and sat down next to him which was an empty seat.

    "I didn't expect to find you here Rin" Bon said.

    "I can say the same for you as well" Rin said nervously.

   "What are you doing here?" Bon asked curiously.

   Rin sighed nervously "I'm here for certain reasons I will not discuss about at the moment" Rin said.

   Bon nodded in understanding "I see, I understand that" Bon said.

   "What are you here for?" Rin asked.

   "I'm here to kick a certain demon's ass" Bon said.

   RIn wasn't expecting that answer "Who?" Rin asked.

   "Satan" Bon said.

    Rin's blood ran somewhat cold. Wasn't Satan Rin's biological father? Rin had to play it cool, if Bon found out about Rin being Satan's son, would Bon kill Rin if he couldn't beat Satan? Like, if Bon couldn't beat Satan, wouldn't Bon hurt Rin as Rin is the closest thing to Satan as well?

    Rin slightly shivered "I see" Rin said.

    Bon took notice of Rin's shivering "You okay? Are you afraid of Satan? Don't worry, I'll protect you!" He said with a confident smile.

   "Oh? Bon protecting someone? Sounds like you have a lov-"

   Bon elbowed Shima hard "Can it Shima" Bon growled as he looked over to him.

   Shima rubbed his arm as Bon looked over to Rin once again.

   "Don't mind this idiot," Bon said. 

   Rin nodded "O-okay" Rin said.

   Bon and Rin talked for a bit, It was a good talk that Rin.. Forgot to speak Japanese.

   "You know, you're very interesting! You should tell me more about yourself!"  Bon looked at Rin in shock.

    Rin noticed what happened and he smiled nervously "Uh..."

   "What language did you just speak?" Bon asked.

   "Ah, sorry, After living in America for so long, I spoke more English than Japanese for the longest time, I'm used to English more. Sorry if you didn't understand a single word I said" Rin said.

    "Why are you apologizing? It's a good skill to know more than one language" Bon said. 

   "Really?" Rin asked.

   Bon nodded "Yea" He said.

   They continued to talk until Yukio walked in, making everyone else silent.

   "Hello, Shiro is out on a mission today, so I'll be taking over today" He said.

   Yukio took notice to Rin, he smiled "Hello Rin, I suppose you found your way around the school smoothly?" He asked.

   "If you get calls about me being late, just know that the school map is confusing as hell" Rin said.

   Yukio nodded "I see, but language please" 

   Rin decided to play a bit "Which one? I speak two?" Rin asked.

   "That's not what I mean" Yukio said with a smile.

    Rin sighed "I know, I was just trying to lighten up the mood" He said.

   "I understand, but now, it's time to focus" he said, making Rin nod.

   Yukio nodded and faced the class and began talking about the lesson for today. Rin was indeed invested in all of this. Not once did he ever think that demons were a thing at all. He knew aliens existed thanks to meeting Venom. 

   But demons? Well. He guesses they were a thing when he found out about being Satan's kid, but he really hasn't put much thought into it.

[To Be Continued...]