CH.11

"Can you tell Shiro, that I'm not going anywhere, and if they want to see me, I'm not going back with them?" Rin asked.

    Rin figured he was being selfish, but he wanted to stay here. With Eddie. Kuro nodded, and walked out. Rin got up and opened the door for Kuro.

   "Safe travels" Rin said warmly to Kuro.

    Kuro meowed and ran off.

    "Will he be alright on his own?" Eddie asked.

    "Of course, he's a demon after all" Rin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Shiro and Yukio were walking around the city, a meow stopped their travels and they turned, seeing Kuro sitting there. Shiro and Yukio figured he found Rin. Shiro walked to Kuro.

    "Did you find him?" He asked.

    Kuro nodded.

    "Do you know where he is?" Kuro nodded once again.

    "Can you lead us to him?" Yukio asked.

    Kuro nodded. Rin said that they couldn't take him back, but he never mentioned anything about them knowing where he is. Kuro ran off and Shiro and Yukio followed behind.

     Eddie poured some tea for Rin, hoping it'll calm him down. Rin was currently curled up on the couch. What had caused Shiro to finally find him? A part of him went back to the memories of the blue flames. Rin shook his head. That couldn't be it....

Could it?

   "Here kid" Eddie said, holding a mug of tea for Rin.

    Rin looked at the mug then to Eddie. Eddie smiled.

    "It'll help calm you down" He said.

    Rin smiled weakly and gently grabbed the mug.

   "Thank you"  Rin said.

    Eddie laughed silently. Rin looked at him confused.

   "Sorry, I was just thinking about how since I learned your language, I just thought that maybe I could teach you how to speak English" Eddie sat next to him.

    "The lady at the orphanage tried that already, I suck at speaking English" Rin said.

    Eddie smiled "It's okay, give it your best try" Eddie said.

    "You'd laugh"  Rin said, turning his head away.

    "Hey, that's okay, even though I sucked at trying to speak when I was younger, we all start somewhere" Eddie said warmly. 

    Rin took what Eddie said in thought, he sighed.

    "Okay..." Rin sighed a heavy breath.

    Eddie stayed silent for Rin. Rin looked at Eddie and Eddie nodded. Showing that Rin was okay. Rin nodded and spoke in English.

    "I...It sucks, but this is what I got..." Rin mumbled. 

    Rin indeed had an accent, it was a bit heavy. But not heavy enough to the point no one could barely understand him. Eddie smiled.

    "That's perfect Rin, who said you couldn't speak it well?" Eddie asked.