CH.28

"Take care of my brother Bon, see you later" Yukio said as he began walking off.

    "Ight" Bon said, then closing the door.

    Rin looked around a bit, familiarizing himself with the room. Bon turned around and sighed.

   "So, what'cha wanna do?" He asked.

   Rin shrugged his shoulders "Dunno" Bon nodded.

  "I see" Bon said.

  Then, an awkward silence rose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    For the next few days, everything's been fine. Both Bon and Rin been getting along great, although, Rin had to do his best to hide his tail. It was a bit hard as he was used to having it out in the dorms and when he was alone. It was harder to do that since Bon comes back to the dorms as random times.

     Rin sighed as he sat on his bed, reading a few books.

    "You alright?" Bon asked as he worked on some homework.

    "Yea, I'm fine" Rin said.

     "You should work on the homework Shiro handed out" Bon said rather plainly.

    "Why bother? I may not know anything about demons and shit, but I know everything that they are teaching so far." Rin sighed out.

    "It's because we are all new, they're re-teaching everything we know, and when that's over, we go to learning stuff we don't already know" Bon said, leaning back in his chair as he crossed his arms.

     "When that happens, that's when I'll do my homework" Rin said, picking up his book and starting to read once again.

     Bon sighed "Whatever, if you fail. Don't say I didn't warn you" Bon then turned back to his homework.

     "If I fail, it'd be up to me if I fail or not. My choice" Rin said.

    "Still, consider it" Bon said.

    "Mn" Rin grunted, not caring anymore. 

    "Rin, where's your homework?" Shiro asked as he stood in front of Rin's seat which happened to be next to Bon.

     "Didn't do it" Rin plainly said.

     Shiro looked displeased "Why not? You were supposed to do the homework" Shiro sternly spoke.

     "I already knew about stuff like this" Rin said, it was all thanks to the books Mrs.Chen had at her little shop, he got to read new books every day despite never being able to finish them as someone buys it when he leaves.

     Rin knew a few things, Shakespeare, Da Vinci, all the classics, and maybe a few witchcraft and demonology. So, he read a wide range of books.

     "Rin, even if you do know, it's best if you still do the work" He said, rubbing his face.

    "I'll do the work if you actually teach me things I do not know" Rin said.

    "And how would I know if you don't do the work to prove it?" Shiro asked.