CH.26

"Fucking move it! That's my son!" Eddie called out as he aggressively pushed the people out of the way.

     Eddie got ahold of Rin "Rin, Rin can you hear me?! What the hell happened?! What are you doing here?!" Eddie shouted.

     Rin looked up to Eddie, smiled weakly, but then fainted not a moment after. Eddie got worried and just in time, an Ambulance came by. Eddie carried Rin into the ambulance, Eddie got in along with Anne, and they drove off to the hospital. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Mephisto sighed as Shiro questioned him about Rin's whereabouts. Mephisto leaned back in his chair.

     "He's currently visiting Eddie" Mephisto said.

    "What? Why?" Shiro asked, clearly shocked by that fact.

    "Simple, Rin, still being a child even tho he's a teenager. He's still a child, and a child needs their parent or parents. And to be so far away from him? How would that make you feel if you were to spend so long away from your family?" Mephisto asked.

     Shiro sighed "He has family here, he has Yukio" Shiro rubbed his eyes. 

     "Rin surely knows that, but think about this, who has Rin spent the longest with?" Mephisto asked, clearly trying to make a point.

      Shiro sighed "In an Orphanage, that's where" Shiro said.

      Shiro walked up to Mephisto "Rin's new adoptive father hasn't been in Rin's life as long as Yukio has been, so those two would have a much more tighter bond than what Eddie thinks he has with Rin" Shiro said.

      Shiro clearly seemed pissed. What about? Mephisto laughed, Shiro looked confused.

     "What are you laughing about?" Shiro asked.

     "Are you... Jealous?" Mephisto laughed once more.

     Shiro seemed disgusted that Mephisto asked such a question.

     "I'm not jealous" Shiro said, which, Mephisto did not believe.

      "Oh believe me Shiro, you are. You've known Rin longer than Eddie has, yet... Rin still chooses Eddie over you" Mephisto said, leaning forward, his elbows resting on his large wooden desk.

       "I raised Rin during his childhood" Shiro said.

      "And he spent the rest of his childhood in an abusive Orphanage, wishing you'd come save him, and you didn't, so who did? Eddie" Mephisto said, proving a small point. 

      "What's your point?" Shiro asked, clearly not getting the point Mephisto was trying to make.

      Mephisto sighed "Okay, fine, let me dumb it up for you"

     "Excuse me?" Shiro asked.

     "You're excused, but ever heard of a soul bond?" Mephisto asked.

     "Yes, that's like grade school knowledge there" Shiro said.

      "Then you should know the different types of soul bonds, or in another words, soulmate" Mephisto leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms.

      "Yes, there's romantic type, sibling wise, friendship, and parental" Shiro said.

     "And can you guess what Eddie and Rin have?" Mephisto asked.