CH.10

Rin hugged Eddie. Rin looked up to meet Eddie's eyes and he smiled.

    "Stay safe dad" Rin said.

    Eddie smiled and hugged Rin "You buddy, remember, call me if anything happens. And if you're bored enough, you can hang at Mrs. Chen's shop if you want" Eddie said.

    Rin nodded "I'll go there after I clean up in here" Rin said.

    Eddie nodded "Okay, I'll pick you up there once I'm done with work, see you soon" Eddie said.

   Rin smiled and Eddie left. Rin turned and began cleaning up the kitchen from morning dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Rin had finished cleaning up the kitchen of the apartment that he, Eddie and Venom shared. Rin slipped on some of the little clothes he had. He looked at the hoodie, and sighed. He really needed to go shopping for new clothes.

    Rin paid no mind to it at the moment, he slipped on his shoes and grabbed the spare key. He locked the door to the apartment and began walking. But he was stopped when he saw a cat there.

    The cat seemed all too familiar to Rin. Rin stared at the cat, and the fact that it had 2 tails made his head pound a bit. It didn't hurt, it was bearable. He kneeled down to the cat and patted its head. The cat meowed and purred.

   "You seem.... Familiar, what's your name? Do you have a collar?" Rin asked as he looked around for a collar.

    Sure enough, there was one. He looked at the name tag.

   "Kuro huh? I used to have a cat named Kuro" Rin mumbled to himself.

   "Now, where's your owner? Do they live here?" Rin asked as he looked around for the name of the owner on the tag. If not a name, then hopefully an address or a phone number.

    But when he found the name of the owner, his eyes widened, and the color on his face drained.

'Shiro Fujimoto'

   Rin looked at the cat in horror. What does this mean? Does this mean that Shiro was here? Rin stood up and backed away from the cat. Kuro meowed in confusion. Kuro thought that Rin would be happy. But the reaction he didn't expect from Rin.

   Was that of horror...

    Kuro sat in front of the apartment door, why? Rin had locked himself in the apartment...

    Rin sat on the couch, the meows of Kuro could be heard thanks to Rin's increased hearing. Rin covered his ears as Kuro didn't stop meowing.