CH.23

"So, since I figured out a way to piss you off, I'll keep pissing you off until you go numb to it. Just know, I never met this Eddie person, so I don't really hate him, nor do I like him. I can't like or hate anyone I haven't met" She said.

    Rin nodded "I see" She smiled at him.

    "But kudos to him for adopting you and keeping you after he found out about you being Satan's kid. I still thinks he's either brave or dumb, but you needed a home" She said.

    Rin smiled, god Rin really misses Eddie. He wonders how Eddie is doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     On that very day where Rin was with Shura, Eddie was finished with his job, and now, he needs to return home and find that woman before she causes any more trouble. Eddie returned home and closed the door. He was tired as hell, but he needed to find her if he wanted Rin to return. 

    "Eddie, you should rest, you might die just from overworking yourself" Venom said.

    Eddie sighed as he sat down "As much as I'd love to. I need to find her" Eddie said.

   Eddie ignored Venom's protests, but soon enough. There was a knock on his door, Eddie sighed, got up and walked to the door. Eddie looked through the peep hole. Eddie mentally groaned.

    'Cops' Eddie thought. 

    Eddie opened the door. The two cops looked at Eddie.

    "Are you Eddie Brock?" They asked.

    Eddie nodded "Yea, why? Did something happen?" Eddie asked.

   The cops looked to each other, than to Eddie.

    "Eddie Brock, you are under the arrest of Detective Mulligan" Said one of them.

    Eddie was confused "What? What do you mean?" He asked.

    They told him that he just needed to go with them, and so, they arrested him. Venom was on the verge of killing them, but Eddie said not to. Eddie just went with them, not wanting to cause any fights for drama. 

    In the car, Eddie was trying to figure out what made them say that? Last time Eddie saw him, was when Shriek ran off. So he set him free. Wait... Did she kill him and frame Eddie? It was a possibility, and an unpleasant one at that. 

    'Eddie, what should we do?' Venom asked.

    Eddie shrugged "I don't know" Eddie whispered "But I don't think I can get out of this one..." Eddie said in a hushed whisper. 

   Around an hour later, Rin was walking back to the dorms, the sun was almost already fully down. Rin sighed, he sure had a busy day. As he was walking, his senses spiked up and he suddenly turned only to be hit, and crashed into a wall. 

    The air in Rin left as he gasped for air. As he fell on all fours, he heard laughing.

    "Oh, why hello there dear brother! Such a pleasure to finally meet you!" Rin looked up and was met with a guy wearing a strange outfit and had green hair.