CH.5

Eddie sighed, Venom was right. Rin did remind Eddie of himself when he was younger. No where to really go, no place to call home. As much as Eddie wanted people to help, no one came to save him.

    Eddie learnt that no one was coming to save him, so he had to save himself, he had to protect himself, and keep himself safe. No one was coming to get him after all. But Rin, he was going through the same, maybe, instead of Rin realizing he needs to save himself, maybe Eddie can save Rin before Rin truly breaks.

     "Well, even if it may be a long process, and a shit ton of money, let's go adopt a teenager" Eddie said, putting some shoes on and getting the things required to adopt, and his ID.

      Boy, was this going to be a ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Rin coughed up blood as he fell on all fours.

     "You bitch... You were out longer than usual, making all the other girls do YOUR  work!" Yelled the woman who ran everything. 

     Rin looked up slowly, giving a glare that said "They can do chores as well". The lady did not seem to like that, and kicked Rin in the face. Rin fell back and held his bloody nose.

    "Watch how you look at a woman!" She shouted.

    'She's no woman... More of a wanna be princess'  Rin thought to himself.

   Rin got up on his knees, one arm holding his stomach, the other was holding his bloody nose. Rin looked on the floor, his blood was everywhere. The woman continued to shout at him for being late and irresponsible. 

     Rin just drowned her out. He didn't need to hear the same old lecture from her. All Rin was worried about was how he was going to clean the blood. After all...

    Blood was hard to clean if it's on carpet... Rin should know. This carpet know's Rin's blood more than their feet.

    By the morning, Rin was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone before he got another round of beatings. Rin's arm was sprained, his face was indeed bruised. He wanted to stay away from people today.

     Maybe he'll go to Mrs. Chen's shop again and just hide out in the corner. But it seemed that luck, was not on his side. Some of the girls walked in, head high and mighty. She walked to Rin. Rin looked at her, still making breakfast.

    "We are having someone come over to adopt one of us, do not make a fool out of anyone!" She said, then walking off.

    Her insults went deaf in his ear, all he was focused on was who would come to this place to adopt? Everyone here were complete assholes, and Rin was a good for nothing nobody. Or so Rin thought.