CH.32

Shima sat down next to the boy who wore the glasses. Rin sat wherever he could. Bon stared at Rin for a moment. Rin looked over to Bon, but Bon looked away quickly. Rin was confused, but as Shima and that other person talked, Rin took out his notebook to finish some notes.

     When Bon looked away, Rin hadn't noticed the faint glow of rosy red on Bon's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      [Time skip since I forgot where the fuck I was even when I re-read the last chapter]

      Rin sighed heavily as he walked home from his first job. Lots and lots of cooking. Rins arms were sore, and he just wanted to drop dead. Rin thought working in the kitchen as another chef would be fun, but it was like running a whole ass marathon. 

      Rin could barely keep up with the orders that were coming up, which one of the kitchen aids said that it was okay, and that today happened to be one of their busy days, and also added that tomorrow wouldn't be so bad.

      Rin walked the city streets, other than cars driving by, there was barely anyone out. Rin stopped walking and looked up at the sky which had gone dark not too long ago. 

      "Look at me, dad" Rin whispered more to himself than anyone.

      Rin missed Eddie and Venom, he would go over to them, but he was far too tired, and hurting (Sore) to do anything other than just walk back to the dorms. As he walked, he heard a scream not too far into the distance. Rin snapped his head back and sees a car thrown to him.

     Rin's pupils shrank, he was just about to dodge, but he didn't have the time when the car crashed into him, Rins panic made just enough flames to prevent the heavy car from doing any more damage to Rin than it already did. 

     The car was already a light blue, no one questioned about light blue flames. It was either they didn't care, or they were focused on something else. Rin limped away from the car after his flames sent it flying into an empty ally way.

     Rin looked ahead to see what was the big deal, and saw a whole large demon. Or... At least it was? The strange creature looked to Rin, and hit snorted. Rin felt the blood on his face drain as it began dashing to him.

      With people around, Rin couldn't use his flames, and he didn't bring anything with him to defend himself with. One, he didn't have any exorcist weapons with him nor did he own any, and plus, he didn't bring his sword.

     He was left completely defenseless. Rin turned and quickly jumped into the alley. The strange creature missed, and Rin took that change to secure his bag on his shoulders, and, despite being sore and hurt from the car crashing into him, he began using what he could to get the fuck outta there.

     Does he go back into the streets? No, fuck no, he could hear the hurried stomps of the beat coming back his way. Rin decided to climb the walls. Using the window's to climb.

     "Time for some Parkcour" Rim said (Is that how you spell it?)

     When Rin made it to the roof of the building (Which wasn't that high) the horrid beast came back and came sniffing around. 

    'What the hell is that?' Rin thought to himself with a grossed out expression. 

     Well, whatever it was, Rin needed to get out of there.

    "Destroy it"

     Rin froze, his body froze, his mind went blank as he stood up straight despite the pain, and he turned to face the beast. The beast looked up and met the empty stare of the teenager it so looked for.

     Rin lifted a finger to the beast, and just as instantly, the horrid creature went up into flames, its screams filled the night. After 5 seconds did Rin come to his senses. He stared in horror as he watched the creature go into flames, trashing around in pain.

     Rin slowly backed up, as he looked at his own palms.

    'Did I do that?' Rin asked himself.

     Whether he did or didn't, he needed to get away. Jumping from roof to roof, he quickly made it back to the school, where he jumped off the roof and ran to the dorms.

    Bon was busy doing his work, when the sudden slam of the door opening made him jump violently, dropping the pile of papers he had in his hand along with the pen he held. He turned his head to see it was a pale, and freaked out Rin. 

      "Rin?" Bon asked, one eyebrow up in a questioning manner.

      "You okay?" Bon asked.

     Rin looked at Bon, the horror still fresh in his eyes. Bon sprang up once he saw how deep the horror in his eyes ran.

     "Rin? What happened?" Bon asked, placing his hands on Rins shoulders.

     "I....I....Wha....Happened...." Rin asked, completely out of it.

     "What? What do you mean?" Bon asked.

     Rin backed up, getting out of Bon's touch.

     "A.... A deep... Growl like.... Voice.....My head...." Rin shook.

     The voice that spoke within Rin's head was a deep, growl-like demonic voice. Whatever that voice was, it completely took control of Rin and killed that creature. Rin trembled, he could still hear the voice, the danger in its voice, the murderous intent of said voice.

     "Rin!" Rin snapped up to meet Bons worried eyes.

     "Explain, what happened?"

     Rin discarded everything and told him what happened, from walking home, to hearing a scream, then a car coming his way, then a demonic creature running after him, and Rin climbing to the roof and hearing a demonic voice and how it controlled his body and killed the creature with blue flames-Rin froze.

     He covered his mouth, and slowly looked behind him.

     His tail was out.

     Bon noticed it as well and froze.

     He was right, Rin is a demon. Rin looked slowly up to Bon, looking more horrified than he did when he watched the demon burn. 

      "Rin?

     You're a demon?"

[To be continued...]

I know, small and lame chapter, I was in a hurry, hope you enjoy and yada-yada-yada.

Hope you have a good Morning / Afternoon / Night!