CH.25

As Rin was searching through the channels, he thought he saw a picture of Eddie on one of them, so he scrolled back to that one and sure enough, it was Eddie. But what it was saying, made Rin wonder what the hell happened?

   "Oh lookie here" Said a female like voice.

    Rin turned around, but was met with a hard hit to the side of the head with something metal, causing Rin to fall on the floor, his vision going blurry.

    "Don't worry little fella, I'll take care of you for Eddie" She said as Rin closed his eyes and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Yukio and Shiro waited for Rin to come home. But he has not.

    "Rin better have a good reason for being late" Shiro said sternly. 

   When Rin was younger, he did have the habit of a rebellious teenager, but staying out late was not one of it.

    "Father, maybe Rin made some friends and is hanging out with them? I noticed he and Bon might've become friends" Yukio said.

     Shiro shook his head "No, I get an unsettling feeling..... I'm going to call Mephisto, maybe he knows" Shiro said as he got up and pulled out his phone as he walked to the other room. 

     Yukio sighed as he adjusted his glasses 'I hope you're alright....'

     Rin opened his eyes slowly, his vision was blurry. But his eyes quickly adjusted and he looked around. Memories of recent events flooded his mind and his eyes shot open and he tried to get up, but he was strapped down.

    Rin struggled to get out. 

    "Ah, ah, ah, there is no getting out little Brock" Said the familiar female voice. 

    Rin turned his head, breathing getting heavier.

    "Who are you?! Let me go!" Rin shouted.

     She walked closer, Rin got a good look to her face. 

     "You can call me Screech" She said.

     "Let. Me. Go" Rin snarled. 

     "Nah, think I'll keep you a little longer, after all. You're gonna play a big role in the end of Eddie Brock" She said.  

     Rin was beyond pissed, he spat in her face. She backed up and wiped her face as she had the look of pure disgust on her face. Rin smirked.

    "Take that" He said.

    She was pissed of course, she walked closer to him and gave him a hard slap across the face.

    "You will not do that again you brat!" She said.

     "I will do as I fucking please!" Rin shouted.

    She growled, and stormed off. Rin sighed, and tried to break free. But the straps were on much too tight, Rin felt like his blood circulation was getting cut off. He needed to find a way out and fast, but how was the question.

    'Hm.... I could burn them off.... But the problem is I barely know how to control my flames..... And bye barely, I mean I don't know' Rin thought as he sighed.

     Well, whoever that woman is, she sure as hell wasn't around as of right now, and if she was, she'd have to back off from the sudden burst of flames. Rin did manage to burn the straps off, but his wrists were bruised for the lack of blood. 

     Rin got up and exited the room, where was he by the way? Next thing Rin knows, or more like hears, was that of somebody taking a deep breath of air. Rin turned around, and saw that woman who dubbed herself Screech.

     Rin was getting ready to fight, but then, all he heard was a loud scream, his vision shook like an Earthquake, and his ears were ringing violently. Rin stopped running, shut his eyes as he covered his ears, hoping to block out the sound.

     But Screech walked closer to him, making the scream louder for Rin as she got closer and closer. Her lungs must've been strong, not once did she need to take a breath for air, which sucked for Rin as his ears started to bleed.

     It seemed to satisfy her, Rin kneeled down and ended up screaming in pain from pain in his ears. Just when she stopped, Rin's ears were still bleeding a waterfall, and his ears rang loudly. Screech was going to use his weakened state to capture him again, but Rin was much to smart for that.

    He kicked his leg, making her trip and fall back, giving Rin time to get up and run. Rin relied on his speed to get out, Screech indeed was following him. Well, it was only fair that since she used her "Powers", it was only fair Rin used his. 

     Rin once again burst into the famous blue hellfire flames, setting nearby objects up in flames, Screech had to stop running to avoid getting burned by the flames. Once the flames cleared up a bit, she was unable to follow, she watched as Rin ran off out of her sight. She growled to herself.

    Eddie walked out of the police station with Anne, who looked as equally upset as Eddie. Thankfully she managed to convince the officers to let Eddie go until they have actual proof that Eddie killed the detective. Which, they finally agreed after going back and fourth with them.

      Eddie and Anne walked in silence. Eddie sighed.

    "I... I owe you one Anne, sorry you have to come clean up my messes" Eddie said, rubbing the back of his neck.

     She simply nodded "That's what friends are for, right?" She looked at him with a small smile.

     Eddie nodded, smiling at her back, returning the gesture. The awkward silence soon turned to a comfortable one. 

    "Call an ambulance!" 

    "Get the police over here as well!" 

    There seemed to be a commotion, Eddie and Anne turned their heads to see a swarm of people standing there, Eddie and Anne walked over there, trying to figure out what it was about. But once they got closer, Eddie and Anne's face paled as they saw what it was.

   Rin all bloodied up, some woman was trying to help him stand. But it looked as if Rin was about to black out at any given moment, Eddie and Anne rushed over to them both.

    "Fucking move it! That's my son!" Eddie called out as he aggressively pushed the people out of the way. 

     Eddie got ahold of Rin "Rin, Rin can you hear me?! What the hell happened?! What are you doing here?!" Eddie shouted.

     Rin looked up to Eddie, smiled weakly, but then fainted not a moment after. Eddie got worried and just in time, an Ambulance came by. Eddie carried Rin into the ambulance, Eddie got in along with Anne, and they drove off to the hospital. 

[To be continued]

I hope you like the update, I had to do it real quick, anygays...

    Have a good morning / afternoon / night and see you all either in the next chapter or in any of my other stories!!