CH.15

"What happened, is Rin okay?" Eddie asked.

"They have Rin!" It was Dan's voice.

"Rin was kidnapped! His sword is here, and his cat was hurt, he must've taken a hard hit" Anne said.

Eddie felt himself shake "They... Have Rin?"

"Yes! They are at the cathedral! It looks like some sort of wedding!" Dan Said.

"I'll get to him" Eddie said then hanging up.

Eddie was pissed. He sprinted to where he knew where they were, and rescue Rin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin shivered in fear as he was held tightly down and his mouth covered with this thing that looked like Venom, but more scarier and red... The wedding music was playing in the background.

Rin tried to break free, but it wasn't of any use. The thing which he managed to learn the name, Carnage, held him down tighter. It was tight enough that Rin could feel his bones slightly breaking. Tears streamed down his face.

Carnages then went to Rin, his fearful face staring down at Rin's frightened eyes.

"Don't worry, your papa will be here shortly. If he cares enough" Said Carnage as he moved away.

Rin cried as he tried screaming. But his screams were nothing more than a muffle. As the wedding took place, Rin managed to move his body to where he can see out of the coffin thing he laid in.

There indeed was a wedding going on. Rin tried to break free, but Carnage slammed him down, making Rin hit his head pretty hard. Rin winced in pain, but it went away after a moment or two.

"If a-anyone objects to this wedding please speak now" Said the priest fearfully.

Rin felt bad for the priest. From one hostage to another, Rin wished they'll make it out alive. Rin knew there was that cop as well. He wished they all would make it out alive.

Just as the priest said the words, the doors slammed open, and everything went silent. Rin wanted to see what was happening, but Carnage still kept a firm grip on him.

"Where the hell is my son?!" It was Eddie's voice.

Rin wanted to call out for Eddie, but his mouth was still covered by Carnage. Rin had no choice but to listen and pray that Eddie will find him.

"Eddie. Yoohoo!" It was the voice of Cletus.

"Where is he?!" Eddie yelled.

"You will know soon Eddie Brock" Cletus said.

"Tell me NOW!" It seemed Venom took over.

"He's just like you?" He heard that girl whisper, Rin heard it due to his increased hearing.

"Not for long" He heard Cletus say.

Rin's eyes widened, he knew what they were going to do. They were going to kill him. Once again, Rin struggled, and with his might, he managed to sit up despite Carnage trying to pull him down.

Carnage just about had it enough with Rin, he lifted him up, gaining the attention of Venom, the priest, the woman, and the cop. Rin was slammed hard on the little stairs in front of Carnage and that woman.

"RIN!" Venom yelled, he was about to run to Rin when Carnage walked up to Rin and stomped his foot on Rin. Not hard enough to kill him, but hard enough to where Rin spat a puddle of blood.