CH.7

Soon, Venom and Eddie were finished with whatever fight they were having. Rin found it quite amusing however. Lunch was over and the habit of cleaning after eating kicked in and Rin started to clean.

     But Eddie stopped him "Allow me, you cooked, it's only fair I clean" He said.

     Rin wanted to protest, but Anne pulled him aside, wanting to get to know the boy more. Eddie, started to clean up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Anne and Dan waved bye at the two.

     "Bye, it was nice meeting you Rin!" Anne said. 

    Rin nodded as well. Once the car door of Dan's car closed, they both took a moment to buckle up, and then they drove off. 

    "What do you feel like doing now?" Eddie asked.

    Rin shrugged his shoulders. Eddie thought for a moment, Eddie then gotten a call. Eddie answered it.

    "Hello?" He asked.

    Rin stayed silent as he walked back into the apartment that both Eddie and Rin shared. Rin looked at the "No eating people" Cardboard poster on the wall. Was Venom the cause of needing that on the wall?

    Rin brushed it off, it wasn't his business to pry into it. But an alien? Rin knew they existed, but actually meeting one was something he hadn't ever considered. Maybe Rin's luck was just interesting.

    Rin sat on the couch, what should he prepare for tonight's dinner?

   Eddie stepped back from outside, and saw Rin sitting on the couch, watching T.V. having subtitles for Japanese. Eddie sat down and asked why he had the subtitles on if he knew English. Rin simply wrote on some paper that it was so he can still memorize Japanese. 

    Eddie nodded "Well, Rin, as much as I dislike, I've gotten a work call, and I need to go. Will you be alright with being here alone?" He asked.

    Rin looked at Eddie and nodded. Eddie side hugged him.

    "I don't know when I'll be home, so cook whatever you want, and go to bed whenever. I'll most likely be back before 3 in the morning" Eddie said.

    Rin nodded, slightly upset that he won't be able to have dinner with Eddie, but work was work. Venom appeared out of nowhere, startling poor Rin.

   "We'll try to hurry so you're not alone for long"  He said.

    Rin nodded, and watched as Eddie got up to get ready. Once he was finished, Eddie gave Rin a quick hug and gave him a slip of paper.

    "This is my number, call me if you need anything, or if anything happens" He said.

    Rin nodded and Eddie smiled.

   "Lock the doors please" Eddie said and walked out of the apartment, leaving Rin in the empty apartment.

    Rin walked to the door and locked it. Rin looked out of the window, and watched as Eddie got on his red motorcycle and drove off. Rin looked around, and decided to clean up a bit more. He double cleaned everything and sat down. 

    Rin removed his tail from under his shirt, and watched as it swayed slowly. Rin moved the tail. He was able to control his tail movements. Soon, the blue flames came to mind. Rin felt his blood go cold.