CH.4

"Well, when we get to my place, let's get to know each other?" Eddie asked.

     'Since I'm going to be adopting you, I want to get to know you so I know what to do or not do' Eddie thought to himself.

      Rin nodded, having thought that to be an alright idea.

      "Great, let's pick up some lunch on our way there then, how does Pizza sound?" Eddie asked.

     Rin nodded. Eddie smiled more.

    "Great, let's get going" Eddie said, putting an arm around Rin in a friendly manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Eddie unlocked the front door to his apartment. Rin wasn't expecting anything fancy, but in Rin's opinion, Eddie's house was indeed interesting. But what caught Rin's attention, was 2 chickens. 

    Eddie laughed nervously "It's not much, but it's home" He said.

    Eddie walked in, setting the Pizza down. Rin walked in, closing the door behind him. Rin walked to the chickens, and picked one up. 

    "I uh... Have a roommate who likes chickens" Eddie said.

    "Mn" Rin hummed. 

    Rin set the chicken down, and patted it's head.

    "So uh, you hungry right now? Or would you like to eat later?" Eddie asked, already holding 2 paper plates.

    Rin looked at Eddie, and gently nodded. Eddie then started to put some pizza slices on the plates.

    "How many slices would you like?" Eddie asked.

    Rin held up 2 fingers. Eddie nodded, and gave Rin his plate.

    "Cheese or pepper or both?" Eddie asked.

    Rin signaled he wanted both, and so, Eddie gave him both.

    Eddie and Rin sat down on the couch, and Eddie began asking questions. Like what did Rin like to do or what are some of his hobbies. Rin frowned, having realized he's boring. Rin's got nothing. 

   "Hey, it's okay if you don't have anything you like, not everyone knows" Eddie said.

   'What are some of your hobbies?'  Rin wrote on some paper.

    Eddie read it and smiled. 

    "Nothing interesting really, just hanging around, and trying new things" He said.

    "Hm" Rin hummed.

    They continued to eat, and soon. Before Rin knew it, the sun was setting. Rin stared at the setting sun.

    'I should get back soon...'  Rin thought.   

    Rin turned his head, and faced a whistling Eddie as he threw the empty box where the Pizza was away. Rin looked outside, he was conflicted. Well, Rin side-eyed the entire apartment.

    'Maybe I could clean up his house as a thanks...'  Rin thought to himself.

    Eddie and Rin watched a movie or 2, and Eddie thought that Rin was going to stay the night, so he brought out a pillow and a blanket for Rin so he could sleep on the couch. Since the couch was still in good shape, it would be comfortable to sleep on.

     Rin thanked Eddie.

    "Okay, you can stay out here and continue watching T.V if you wish. I'm headed off to bed, I have work in the morning" He said.