CH.6

Eddie sighed "Well, I figured since we will be living together, I should introduce you to someone.." He said.

     Rin raised an eyebrow. Eddie sighed more heavily.

    "I'll show you once we get back to the apartment" Eddie explained.

     Rin nodded and looked out the window. It was almost lunch time. Should Rin make something as a "Thank you for adopting me"?

    Maybe he should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Eddie and Rin get back to the apartment. It was still as clean as Rin left it. 

     "Well, make yourself at home, I'll go prepare some lunch" Eddie said.

    Rin faced Eddie and wrote in his notebook. Eddie read it and Eddie was surprised.

    "You want to make lunch?" He asked.

    Rin nodded. Eddie smiled kindly "Okay, but can I make a request?" He asked.

    Rin nodded. 

    "Can you make sure there are tater tots in it?" He asked.

    Rin nodded, set his things down somewhere out of the way, and walked to the kitchen. Rin washed his hands and began working with what he had.

    There wasn't much, but Rin successfully made lunch. With tater tots. Eddie and Rin sat down somewhere and Eddie took a bite.

    "Holy shit, this is amazing!" Eddie said.

     Rin blushed with embarrassment. Rin simply just wanted to make something good. Eddie looked up to Rin.

    "Who taught you to cook?" Eddie asked.

     That's where Rin returned to that same depressing look that Eddie remembered when he first met him. Eddie thought he hit somewhere he shouldn't.

     "S-sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything, I was simply asking" Eddie said.

    Rin sighed. He grabbed his notebook and wrote something down, and passed it to Eddie for him to read.

    I don't mind honestly, I learnt when I lived with my father.

    His father? Eddie was curious "Your father?" He asked.

    Rin nodded "What happened to your father if you don't mind me asking" Eddie said.

    Rin grabbed the note book, and wrote down how he ended up in that orphanage. Eddie's eyes were widened.

    "So... You were basically kidnapped?" Eddie asked.

   Rin shrugged his shoulders. Eddie sighed, Eddie wanted to say something when his doorbell rang. 

   "Excuse me for a moment Rin" Eddie said.

   Rin nodded and Eddie stood up and walked to the door. Rin simply went back to eating and Eddie opened the door.

    "Oh, hey Anne, and Dan.. What brings you here?" He asked.

    "We thought we'd come by and say hello, and maybe have lunch" Anne said.

    Eddie nodded and let them in. However, Rin got up to get himself some iced water, and Anne and Dan were surprised to see someone there. Much less a teenager.