CH.20

Bon shrugged, "Do what you want, but I'm going back to bed" He said.

   Bon was about to get back to bed, when Shima stopped him.

   "Not today mister! It's Saturday! We are hanging out!" Shima said.

  "God... Fucking save me from this hell..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Yukio and Rin were walking around in the little city, Yukio decided to (try) buy things for Rin so his room isn't so empty, But Rin kept refusing. 

    "Rin, how are you gonna feel more at home if you don't add things you like into it?" Yukio asked sadly.

    "I just don't want you blowing your hard earned money on me" Rin said, sighing.

    Yukio smiled "Don't worry about that, it's my money, and I can choose how I spend it, and i want to spend it on things you might like" He said.

    Before Rin could speak up, Yukio held up his hand, silencing him.

    "Don't it doesn't have to be anything big, it can be small if you want" Yukio said with a smile.

    Rin sighed in defeat. After a few more minutes of Yukio convincing Rin to at least pick out one thing Rin likes, it was a success. Rin ended up getting some new bed sheets, it was the familiar black color that reminded him of Venom.

    Rin sighed slowly and quietly.

   'I wonder how dad and Venom are doing' Rin thought. 

    Rin looked at Yukio who smiled at him.

    "Do you like those?" Yukio asked.

    Rin nodded "Yea, I'll take this, and only this" Rin said.

    Yukio frowned a bit "Don't you want anything else?" He asked.

    "No" Rin said.

    Yukio sighed "Alright then" 

   Yukio paid for it, and Rin carried it. As they left the store, Yukio looked over to Rin.

   "Do you want to go anywhere else?" He asked.

    Rin wanted to go back to the dorms. Granted he was used to being surrounded by a lot of people thanks to him living in San Francisco, he felt overwhelmed by the lot of people. The chattering and loud laughter of people made him somewhat dizzy.

    Yukio took notice, he worried for his older brother "Rin? Are you okay?" He asked.

    "I... Want to go back" Rin said.

    Yukio nodded, he wrapped an arm around Rin's shoulders and led him home. Yukio kind of felt guilty, he went to the crowded place, and Rin looks like he's about to pass out.

    "Mr. Okumura?" A voice snapped Rin out of his dizzy fit, and Yukio looked back.

    He sighed "Oh, hello Bon, Shima" The name Bon made Rin look back, oh, it was that same person Rin ran into last night.

   As Shima greeted Yukio, Bon looked over to Rin, who looks like he'd pass out any second.

   "Rin? Are you okay?" Bon asked.

    Rin just nodded, Yukio sighed.

   "I'd love to talk, but I got to get Rin back to the dorms, I guess he doesn't take to being in crowded places, shame, I wanted to show Rin something cool" Yukio said.