CH.17

"Let's make a deal Rin" Eddie started.

    Rin hugged Eddie "Here's the deal, I will try to get rid of her in less than a year, If I manage to get rid of her, you can come back as quickly as you want" Eddie said.

    Rin hugged Eddie tighter "Okay.. I'll wait a year, but if you take longer than a year.. I'll personally find you" Eddie laughed.

    "Okay kid" Eddie said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Rin hated it. He sat in the backseat of Shiro's car, curled up next to the door. Yukio sat in the passenger's seat, he looked at Rin. Rin's eyes were red, he looked as if he was about to cry. Rin's knees were pulled to his chest. 

    Rin had very little belongings. Only a tiny bag worth of clothes, the sword, and nothing else. Yukio faced forward. He wondered what happened...

   Before Rin went with Shiro, they were at Eddie's apartment, Rin didn't want to go, he held on to Eddie tightly. Eddie held on as well. They both got quite attached to each other. They both did not wish to be apart. But it was for the safety of Rin. 

    Eddie would feel better knowing that Rin would be safe, and far from here...

   They made it to the airport, and prepared everything. Soon enough, they sat on the plane as it took off. Rin sat by the window, watching as the city he grew up in went smaller underneath him. 

    "Don't worry Rin, you'll be back here soon" Yukio said, trying to make Rin feel better.

    Rin shook his head "I want to go back..." Rin muttered. 

   Yukio frowned, Rin back then, from what Yukio could remember, was always excited to go places. This one here. Wanted to stay in one place. 

    "It'll be fine Rin, I'm sure he'll be fine" Shiro said. 

    Shiro looked over to Rin. Rin looked outside, trying to get a better view of the city before it went completely out of sight.

    "Rin, there are going to be some rules you'll have to follow, it'll be the same rules as Yukio, but considering that you're half demon. You'll have more" Shiro said.

    Rin sighed, he was already tired.

    "You'll will be having curfews, since Yukio is an exorcist, he's excused from that rule, saying how the job tends to be intense" Shiro said.

    Rin was slightly surprised. An exorcist? Rin didn't ask any questions as Shiro kept telling Rin the rules he'll have to follow. But Rin wasn't listening, he spaced out. Shiro was about to say something about Rin spacing out, but Yukio stopped him. 

   "Don't father, he has a lot going on right now. Give him a couple of days to adjust" Yukio said.

   Shiro sighed, but nodded. 

{Time Skip as I have no fucking clue on what to put here sooooooo..... Deal with it I suppose, also, from this point on, everyone is speaking Japanese. Unless I say.}

    It was well around midnight when the three had finally arrived in Japan. Rin was tired, his eye lids felt heavy, but he stayed awake. Yukio noticed and smiled kindly at him.

   "Don't worry Rin, we are not that much further from True Cross, we'll be there short-"

   Rin walked past Yukio, his glare showed he had no interest in what Yukio had to say.

   "I don't want to hear it. I just want to sleep" Rin said as he walked. 

    Yukio felt a sting of pain in his chest. This was the first time Rin had glared like that to him. 

   'No, this isn't the Rin I know... He grew up. Stop comparing him now to when he was younger...'

   Yukio looked at Rin and sighed. He'll just have to try to get closer to Rin. Like how they were back then..

   They were soon back at the academy, Rin looked at the large building. There was really no way this was a school. Right?

   "Take a good look Rin, you'll be going here along with Yukio. You'll be taking the cram school. It'll help you learn about demons and what to do if you ever encounter one" Shiro said.

    Rin looked down. He felt a part of him shake and tremble. Yukio placed his hand on Rin's shoulder.

    "It's okay, you'll be fine" Yukio said with a smile.

    "Yukio, why not take him to the dorms? Have him next to your room. I'm sure he'll want his own space" Shiro said.

    Yukio nodded as he looked at Shiro. Yukio and Rin walked, carrying their own things to the place.

    As they walked, the school was indeed pretty. It held a comforting aura. They continued to walk to the dorms, and Rin wasn't sure if he was serious or not. This place looked haunted.

    "It's a lot better inside trust me" Yukio said as he walked to it.

    Rin wasn't sure, but he followed nonetheless. Yukio was right, it was a lot better on the inside. Yukio looked at Rin.

    "Follow me, I'll show you to your room" Yukio said. 

    Rin looked over to Yukio.

   "This place, how many floors does it have?" Rin asked.

   "Four, why?" Yukio asked.

{Okay, I do not know if that place actually has four floors, but lets pretend}

    "Can.... I have my room in one of them? Like..." Rin couldn't find the right words.

    "You want a whole floor to yourself?" Yukio asked.

   "I.. Guess" Rin said.

    Yukio said.

    "Alright, I'll let father know, go pick which one you want" Yukio said.

   Rin nodded and walked off to whichever floor his legs would take him.

[To be continued...]

A/N: I'm going to end the chapter short right now, I have 6 missing assignments in my second period, and I want to get those done before my mother and my stepfather yells at me for being "Dumb". 

    Have a good morning / afternoon / night!