CH.8

Rin nodded. Eddie nodded, Eddie stood up and told Rin he was going to check if there was mail. Rin nodded and as Eddie left, Rin started to eat the warm eggs. Rin looked more at the T.V, it was talking about how Cletus Kasady was going on death row, and hopefully. Bring closure to the victims families.

   Family huh?

   Rin frowned and faced away from the T.V. Rin remembers his father and his brother, although... Their faces were nothing but a blur now.. Rin started to tremble, he tried his best to remember their faces. But it was hopeless... He couldn't remember no matter how hard he tried..

  Would he even meet his father and his brother again? Would he find his family again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Father? What is it? You've been acting strange for the past few days" A young boy with short brown hair walked up.

    "The sword.... The talisman is burned..." The older male muttered.

     The younger, brown haired male walked up closer to him and his eyes widened at the sight.

     "What does this mean?" He asked.

    "This means.... That Rin is alive" He started.

    The younger male smiled brightly "R-really?" He asked, his voice filled with hope.

    He nodded "And..."

    The younger male frowned, having been familiar with the tone.

    "What's wrong?" He asked.

    "It also means that... You know the story of how I found you, right?" He asked.

    "Yes, I remember" The brunette said.

    "And you also remember who I said your real parents were, especially your father" The older male faced the teenager.

    He nodded with a frown. "Yes, he's Satan if I remember correctly"

   "Correct, and you also remember when I said that when I first found you, your older brother, Rin, was the only one covered in blue flames?" 

   "Correct father, you also mentioned that you sealed Rin's powers when you first brought him and I here." The brunette said with a nod.

      "Yes, well... Yukio, it seems that Rin's demonic powers have awakened" The male said to the brunette, known as Yukio.

    Yukio's eyes widened "A... Are you sure?" He asked.

    "I'm sure, and him having been able to gain such powers, we need to find him before he causes damage" The males gaze pierced into Yukio's shocked eyes.

   "But father, where will we find Rin? He's been missing for more than 5 years" He asked. 

   "Where else? We'll look for the last place we saw him." He said.

    "Are you sure?" Yukio asked.

    "Yes, pack your bags, this is an urgent matter Yukio. Rin has no experience with his demonic powers, once we find him, we'll bring him back here so he can train to control his powers" The male said.

    "What about the sword?" Yukio asked.

   "..*Sigh* We'll take it with us, just in case" He said, picking up the sword.

    Yukio nodded and walked off, to pack his bags like his father had asked.

   'We'll bring you home brother'

    Rin and Eddie seemed to hang out for the day, Eddie became curious about Rin's language, he was willing to learn it so Rin wasn't always writing. Rin smiled as Eddie once again, messing up a word. 

    Eddie smiled and laughed as well. Venom popped out and started saying that Eddie sucks at speaking Japanese.

   "I'd like to see you try then" Eddie said.

   Venom scoffed and tried. 

   "How is this for trying bitch?" Venom asked in perfect Japanese.

  Both Rin and Eddie were shocked. Rin smiled.

  "Y-you can speak Japanese?" Rin asked.

   Both Rin and Venom ended up having a conversation in Japanese. Eddie didn't mind, this was his first time really  hearing Rin's voice. So he silenced himself to hear it more, maybe memorize it.

    Rin was extremely caught up with the fact that Venom could speak Japanese, that he forgot one tiny detail behind him. Eddie saw something behind Rin. Eddie stared at it, until he saw it. It was a tail. 

   "Uh, Rin? Sorry to disrupt your lovely conversation, but there is something behind you Rin" Eddie pointed out.

    Rin looked behind him and all the color vanished from his face. Eddie and Venom were confused.

   "Rin?" Venom asked.

   "Rin? Are you okay?" Eddie asked.

   Rin covered it with a blanket, and trembled. Eddie and Venom knew he was either scared, or nervous.

   "I-It's nothing" Rin said, trembling.

    Eddie sighed, Eddie figured that Rin was going to try to hide it.

    "Rin, you don't need to be scared, if you haven't already figured it out, I ain't so normal. So, if that is a tail, no need to be scared. I won't judge" Eddie said ever so kindly.

    Rin looked slowly at Eddie. Rin didn't know what to say. Rin slowly removed the blanket, making the tail swish around. Eddie and Venom managed to get a good look at it.

    "Were you born with it?" Eddie asked.

   Rin figured that it was okay to say what happened at Mrs. Chen's shop. So he wrote it down on paper and gave it to Eddie to read it. Eddie was shocked, Venom as well.

   "Blue flames?" Venom asked.

   "It appeared when that robber was there...." Rin said, Venom only knowing what he was saying.

    Eddie was too caught up with what happened.

    "I see, well, you don't need to hide it here, if you are uncomfortable, then you can. But know I won't judge, having Venom for so long, seeing someone with a tail is normal" Eddie laughed.

    "Rude"  Venom spat.

    "Love you too buddy" Eddie said with an expressionless face. 

    "You love me?" Venom asked.

    "Sometimes, but that's not important right now." Eddie said.

    Eddie turned his expressionless face into a soft one.

    "You don't need to hide in his house, just as I don't need to. But I understand if you want to" Eddie said.

    Rin nodded, and tucked his tail under his shirt. Eddie smiled.

    "Why not go out somewhere? Maybe have a.... Father and son bonding moment?" Eddie asked.

   Eddie was nervous. Eddie was technically Rin's adoptive father. Rin smiled, and nodded.

[To be continued...]

A/N: Sorry for late updates, I was busy and I was working and I'm tired as fuk.....

I'm only running on like 2 or 4 hours of sleep and coffee, so updates may be short or late. 

But hope you enjoy this short chapter.

Have a good morning / afternoon / night!