CH.33

He was right, Rin is a demon. Rin looked slowly up to Bon, looking more horrified than he did when he watched the demon burn.

     "Rin? You're a demon?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Rin trembled as his scared eyes met up with Bon's shocked eyes. Bon just sighed, as he rubbed his face.

    "Well... Shit"

     Rin had a lot on his mind right now, he was scared, how was his reaction? Mad? Scared? What? Rin wanted to run off, if one found out, sure enough the others will too. Rin was terrified to the point he couldn't hear Bon calling out for him.

     "Rin? Rin? Hey" Bon called out for him softly.

    Rin snapped out of it, still trembling. But Rin was shocked, Rin thought Bon would look at him in disgust, or in anger. But no, Bon looked at him normally, almost calm. 

     "Rin? You okay? Why do you look so scared?" Bon softly, and slowly placed his hands on Rin's shoulders.

    "You..... Aren't mad? Disgusted?" Rin mumbled, his voice shaky.

    Bon sighed "No, in fact, I think I figured it out time ago" He said.

    Rin eased up, so... Bon didn't mind?

    "When... When did you find out?" Rin asked.

    "When you got stabbed in your hand with a sword." He said.

    Rin raised his brow "You were there?"

    "Yea, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone.." He said.

     Rin nodded, still looking scared and shaken up. 

     "And, I accept you, okay? No need to be scared around me, and no more hiding around me, okay? I will not judge" Bon said, a smile on his face.

    Rin had eased up some more. He nodded, not trusting his voice.

    'I should be more careful...'  Rin thought.

  The days went by fine, Bon didn't say anything else regarding that Rin is a demon, but Rin was still shaken up by it. The whole demon burning up incident was still unknown, the voice in his head? Remained silent. 

    "I needa see dad" Rin muttered.

    Rin took the school day off as he indeed wasn't feeling well. He had a headache, and was feeling slightly stuffy. But, did that stop him? Nope. He quickly went back to the dorms where He and Yukio used to bunk in. He went through Yukio's things and took some medicine to help with his headache.

      He took out the key that (Somehow) allowed him to travel anywhere like a portal. He used it on a door, and pictured Eddie's apartment, and opened the door. He walked inside after putting the key back in his pocket and closing the door behind him. 

      Last time he showed up outta nowhere, he was knocked out and kidnapped. So, this time, he'd keep his guard up. He looked around in the kitchen, and took an apple to eat as he sat down. he could tell that Eddie, his adoptive father wasn't home, so he made himself comfortable.