CH.30

The man smiled once again "If you succeed well here, I think you'll do just fine as a cook" He said.

    Rin nodded, Rin needed to go, and he promised he'd be back the next day. The male and the woman smiled as they waved Rin bye. Rin ran home quickly. For once, he was excited about this change of events. After all.

     Life changing events happen when you least expect it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Rin made it back to the dorm late that night, Bon sat at his desk doing some last minute studying. Bon turned his head and was gonna ask Rin where he was, but stopped himself when he saw a large smiled plastered on his face as he set his stuff down, and got settled in. Rin's happy grin made a smile tug on Bon's lips slightly.

       "What's got you in a good mood? Something good happen?" Asked Bon.

       Rin jumped, but faced Bon "Yea, I guess something good did happen" He said.

     "Care to share?" Bon asked, interested.

      Rin began telling Bon what happened, and Bon was quite impressed. 

      "To be honest, with your cooking skills, I know that you, without a doubt would steal the title of 'head chef', in my personal opinion, you should be a cook" Bon said.

       "Really?" Rin asked.

      Bon nodded "Your cooking skill is insane, mad skills, you'd put a housewife to shame" He said.

      Rin blushed slightly with what he said along with a nervous laugh "I see, well, I'll take that as a complement" 

      "You should, you should tell me what happens when you go there tomorrow" He said, a smile finally appearing on Bon's face.

     Rin nodded "Of course!" He said.

     Bon nodded "A'ight, I'ma finish up here, rest well, you're gonna need it" Bon said as he turned around. 

     Rin nodded as he went to get ready for bed. That night, Rin didn't have any trouble sleeping. 

       The next day, Rin finished with everything early, ditching Shura's "Class" and ran over to the place where people eat food. That same woman was there, and she smiled. She welcomed Rin in and took him to the head chef A.K.A the boss.

      "Welcome back little chef! You ready for your cooking interview?" He asked.

    Rin nodded happily. The boss laughed and they both left for the kitchen as the woman went to clean tables. The boss guy then started to ask Rin what he knew to cook. Rin shugged, he told him that Rin would just throw something together and call it good. So, the chef gave Rin a recipe book.

      "Pick one and make it, I'll judge how you make it, and how it tastes. And just know, that there is no right or wrong way of making it, just follow the recipe and directions to your style, and make it good" He said.

      Rin nodded and skimmed through the book to find what was good. He soon found one and showed the page to the chef to see if it was okay.

     "Perfect, grab what you need, and use as much space as you need in the kitchen" Said the head chef, in which, Rin nodded.