✧ ೃ'𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲' 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: '𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲' 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"You're not coming to the S-Class trials?" Natsu whined, happy joining in on his protesting. 

"Natsu you're not going to change my mind, I'm taking a S-Rank mission and I need the since my last reward was spent on reparation funds because of SOMEONE!" I huffed and Natsu laughs nervously as I glare at him, Lucy laughing from her spot beside me.

"Isn't it your birthday tomorrow? We should celebrate before we leave if we can!" She quips cheerfully, conjuring up ideas in her pretty little head, and I smile and sigh.

"Thanks, but it's tomorrow and you guys will be gone by then, we can celebrate when you come back though." I pat Lucy on the shoulder, and she sighed before nodding.

"Oh you're right it's your birthday tomorrow kid! What say you to me buying you a little something while I'm still here?" Cana's vivacious voice erupts from behind me as she leans over the bench and hugs me from behind, I roll my eyes but nod nonetheless.

"Well in that case let us come too! Me and Happy have plenty of jewel to get you one or two things!" Natsu cheered, and eventually his loud voice caught Gray's attention.. which then got Juvia's attention, which then got Erza's and Wendy's and we all were now roaming the Fiore market. 

"You want it? I'll go get it!" Erza spoke as we passed by another hat shop, and she ran in and bought the hat I was eyeing before I could even respond. I was beyond embarrassed by the way everyone was babying me, I'm only twelve!? I'll be a teenager by tomorrow! I was adorned with hats and other boxed gifts that they wanted me to open in the guild hall, I was assuming Mirajane was making me a cake. 

"Hey, Y/N..!"  Cana whispered from behind me, and I saw her at a wine stand with a very expensive bottle! Is that.. x737!?, "I know you like your wine, so I decided to spoil you and get you a nice bottle!" She beamed at me, and I grinned back as I went to grab it, when she moved her hands away from my reach, "But, there's a catch! Since you're not a teenager yet.. we will crack this baby open when the Tenrou team comes back and drink up! Though, don't tell Erza or Master Makarov.. they'd kick my ass for getting you to drink!" She whimpered as she imagined the scolding and possible beating she'd get, so with a few laughs the two of us quickly put the bottle in a package to hide it from the others. Once everyone's bought me what they deemed as an 'adequate amount of presents', thanks Erza, we returned to the guild hall which was.. eerily quiet. 

"Hello..?" I asked as I was the first to enter, my power activated, which lit up my body with a red glow, the others were standing outside the guild being oddly silent.. oh- this is a-

"SURPRISEEE!!" Each and every one of the guild members shouts, confetti being thrown at me along with some glitter. I stand there shocked at first, which made everyone hesitate, that was until I smiled and broke out into a fit of laughter. Cana and Lucy joined my side, putting on a birthday hat and a birthday girl sash, these things making me tear up just so slightly. 

"Oh no don't cry!" Wendy cried out from behind, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently as she began to cry, Carla sighs before saving me from potential brain damage.