✧ ೃ𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Currently, Fairy Tail's Grand Magic Games team found ourselves in Crocus, the games beginning later on tonight, though I wasn't planning on saying anything until we were there. The representing Fairy Tail team was- 

Natsu Dragneel

Erza Scarlett 

Gray Fullbuster 

Nakahara Y/N, myself obviously 

and Wendy Marvell

 Lucy had tagged with us right now, having also unlocked her second origin at the same time the others did, me and Erza already unlocked it prior. Black Lizard was a little bummed that they wouldn't be participating this year, but after they let the hard pill swallow they didn't mind.

"Come on now, you're representing Fairy Tail now! Get off your asses!" I reprimanded my friends, yanking Natsu and Gray up roughly and gently lifting Lucy and Wendy onto their feet. They tried to start a fight with me over my manhandling, but were silenced with a glare from Erza herself. 

"Hey Master, you guys, took you long enough!" I snickered with Master Makarov coming into view, a few other members of Fairy Tail tagging along as well, and I gave little Asuka an kiss on her head. 

"Let's get a move on already! We'll show them the true power of Fairy Tail!" Master Makarov cheers to us, and I grin at the sentiment, until some fuckin' losers decided it was smart to talk shit about 5 feet away from us.

"Fairy Tail? As in.. Fiore's dead last guild!" 

"Dude, shut up! That's Nakahara Y/N! Queen of the Sheep and strongest female wizard in Fiore!" 

"Okay, and?" 

"HEY! WHO LAUGHED JUST NOW!" Me and Natsu shouted, spinning around to find the location of the gossipers.

"Knock it off.." Erza warned, but when they went out of their way to make their faces known to us I personally couldn't control myself. I lunged at them and tackled them both, sending them flying after flinging them like discs. Which in turn, got me a smack on the head by Erza, and a scolding from Makarov. 

"You ready? Three mill-" Makarov coughs, trying to cover his slip-up, "Give every last bit of your strength! We're aiming for number one guild in Fiore! So that we can face Mavis, who saved our lives!" He revved the others up, who nodded in agreement, being the only S-Class wizard who didn't attend.. I only nodded along. I explained as much as I could to them, but I obviously didn't remember every little thing, which Bisca and Alzack covered for me.

"Who cares? We'll just take on whatever comes up!"  Natsu grins, and I find myself grinning along as well. Natsu Dragneel, the guy I'd follow around like a lost puppy.. my idol.

And Stings

My mood turns sour at the reminder, and I end up zoning out during Levy's explanation, but since I've been here for the past 7 years I'd be more then fine. Suddenly, Natsu was dragging me along with him and Lucy, shouting some bullshit about exploring the town with them; I reluctantly followed along, doing my part and taking them places I knew they'd like. We ended up getting matching flower crowns for everyone, happy included, and I paid for lunch.. being the only one with money in my pockets. 

"The roads here are all lined with flowers!" Lucy awed at the colorful assortments that surrounded us, and I smiled as well, always liking the atmosphere in this specific area of Crocus.