✧ ೃ𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"That was.." I began, trailing off as we watch 'Mystogan' walk off the arena in defeat.

"Interesting.." Erza finishes for me, we slowly looked at each other from the corner of our eyes and began to laugh. He was doing so well too, and the look on Jura's face was priceless. With that fight over, the end of the first day came, and my team returned back to the inn. I was dying to see Rogue again, being around him makes me feel good, a good I haven't felt in a while. While I was jogging, I ran right into some ones near bare chest, specifically Stings. We feel that familiar surge spring through us, looking at each other shocked, before he yanks me into a empty room and locks it.

"Sting- what the hell?" I glare at him, though I can't really see well since it's so damn dark. I could hear his foot steps, and I felt him gently place his hands on my shoulders. I don't need to see his face to know somethings wrong, he always needed to be touching me when he was sad.

"What.. what's been going on between you and Rogue?" He whispered, and I felt his hot breath on my neck as he leaned down to rest his head on my shoulder. I gulped at the feeling, a heat developing within me as I pictured how close together we were right now. My heart was racing, and I bet on everything that he could hear it- feel it. 

"Sting.." I whispered, and the feeling of his lips placing a gentle kiss on my neck made my knees weak. 

"Don't lie to me, things are different now.." He stands up to his full height, his hands slowly trailing down to my hips and bringing me closer to him, until we were breathing in the same air, "You feel that shock that I do whenever we touch, I know you still feel for me, because god I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you." His voice got desperate, and his grip on my hips tightened ever so slightly. I was going to go explode, he's always been good at making me needy for him and was well versed in how my body reacted to him. 

"Sting.. don't do this if you don't mean it.." I whined, weakly pushing against his chest, but it only made him grab me harder. I was praying to god that he was lying, but I was also holding onto the hope that we could happen again. 

You never truly get over your first love, especially when you can't seem to get away from him.

"I mean everything I'm about to say.. and do.." He trailed off, and his lips slammed down and onto mine. God I almost cried out at the feeling, I didn't know how badly I needed this. My hands immediately found their way in his hair as he held me against the wall, his kiss and his touch unrelenting. I was drowning in him, I was drowning in this and I didn't want to come back. We were both desperate for each other, and the way his tongue explored my mouth was more then enough proof of his desire for me. We parted eventually, panting heavily, and he leaned his forehead on my own, "I love you, Y/N. The biggest mistake I've ever made in my life was losing you and I still beat myself up over that to this day. I haven't been with anyone, I haven't even looked at anyone the way I did with you. You've always been the love of my life, and I.. I lost a piece of myself when I lost you." He whispered to me, the room was tense with desire and devotion, a chaotic combination.

"Sting, things are.. things are different now." I turned away, but his face brought mine back to his, and he gently kissed my swollen lips. 

"They don't have to be, I know I don't have the right to ask you for a second chance," He laughed dryly, his hand finding mine and bringing it to his heart, "But, I've never wanted or needed anyone as badly as you. I've never loved anyone as much as I loved you, and fuck Y/N.. I promise you that I'll do whatever I need to make you mine again." He brought my hand to his lips, and my heart dropped to hell itself. The amount of strength it took me not to take him right here and now was lethal, and I carefully brought my hand to my side as I prepared to drop the biggest bomb of my life.