✧ ೃ𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Master!" Kinana's voice called out to me, and I look up in the middle of my paperwork, totally just zoned out. She's nervously pointing toward the guild hall entrance, and I sluggishly turn to see what the problem was.

Twilight Ogre. Good lord, when will they give it up?

I guess putting their master in a Coma for half a year counts as a debt, that somehow someway we haven't paid for even though it's been like.. years? I'm not keeping count of that bullshit. Apparently swearing them into secrecy did nothing, since they went to the magic council.. who agreed with their terms of us paying back the amount of money it was for his hospital fees.. stupid, honestly. I'll forever hold a grudge against them for this, because not only do I have to go out of my way to put aside money for their dumb asses, I looked bad in front of the damn wizard saints.

Let's just say that me assaulting a guild master wasn't exactly what they were looking for in a wizard saint, just my luck that Twilight Ogre would pull this shit out of their ass when I was recently voted Magnolia's and Fiore's strongest female guild master!

"What the hell do you want, make it quick, and if it's about money I swear to god I will lose my shit." I sigh as I look back down at my reparation fees paperwork, one of our members with a more.. destructive power had gone a little overboard on his last mission, and I was writing checks and apologies to the town and the people who suffered the damage.

Being guild master is fun when it's not.. this.

"Guess who was late on this months payment..!" The man in front grinned at me, the ugliest damn thing I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

"Macao.." I called out, and the man in question jumped in his seat, proving that their accusations were correct since I left the bill to him. I jumped over the bar and grabbed whatever was in the cash register, making myself a note to put the same amount back from my own pocket money once they left. I counted all the money, making sure it was just the right amount, and walking over to hand it to the 'leader'.

"Take your cash and go, I counted it and it's the exact amount, and tell your master how much fun it is to be able to walk on legs! My condolences, I'm sure he's enjoying himself on the pretty in pink wheelchair I sent over, isn't he?" I grinned at the group of men in front of me, who quickly got riled up and circled me in anger, which made me mentally curse at myself for being a smartass.

"You wanna repeat that again, bitch?" One of the taller ones spat, and with my gloved hand I groaned as I wiped a bit of his saliva from my shoulder, wiping it on his shirt with a frown.

"Since I pity your small snail minds, yes I will. Hope your master has fun on that wheelchair, when I saw it I knew they were meant to be!"

The idiot swung first, and I made sure to let him get a good hit on my face, and I was pushed back a bit by his punch. I smirked, spitting out blood to the side and grabbing my jaw.

"Oooh, threw first punch, now nobody can save your sorry asses!" I laughed, ability activated and my body was encased in the familiar red hue, my trademark that stopped my opponents in their tracks. And these idiots were no different, freezing as I take thundering steps toward the guy that punched me, and I kick him in the stomach softly. But, that doesn't help him at all when he goes flying through the guild doors, shattering them and creating cracks in the stone he ends up embedded in.