༺✧ 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 ✧༻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

༺✧ ♔ ✧༻

"Don't look at me, they put me on pregnancy break around the time the master disappeared.. hella suspicious, but I haven't really been apart of the council since it's been formed." Y/N raised her arms in mock surrender, salty about being the one wizard saint not included in much. She gets that she's young, and the only female member. Originally, she'd been considered because of her strength and management under a whole guild at such a young age. But, following the events of the grand magic games.. they accepted her solely because of how destructive her power truly was, and her ties to the black wizard Zeref. She'd been apart of only a few discussions, and once she'd truly began to show, they put her on the bench. It's been a few months since she's given birth to River, but.. seeing as he has god genes, he's maturing faster then an average baby. He's only 4 months old, yet looks like he's 5 or 6 months old. They haven't invited her back in, in fact.. allowing her an extended break, and she was getting pissy.

"Maybe he ran away? It is a hassle." They continued to talk about Makarov, their master who seemed to disappear off the face of Ishgar, "Well, the old man aside. Come with us, Wendy!" Natsu beamed at the pig tailed teen. Who shifted uncomfortably in her seat and looked down.

"Um.. I'm now apart of Lamia Scale, I can't go with you guys." She rejected Natsu's offer. Shocking both Lucy and Natsu, but Y/N had expected this. 

She herself, was in an almost similar position. 

Y/N watched as Lamia Scale assured her that it was alright, that they knew this day would come, and she also watched Natsu shoot out of his chair; obviously mad. 

"What do you mean, Wendy!" He yelled, his hot headedness getting to him. Y/N was a hypocrite for what she was about to say, but.. she's learned to simmer down, a little at least, since the birth of River.

"Natsu, this is her decision sit down and don't be an asshole." Y/N grabbed Natsu's shoulder, using gravity to bring his chair back under him, and slammed him down onto it.

They could say whatever they wanted to, but, there was no point in forcing her out of Lamia Scale.

"Y/N, I'm surprised you left Sabertooth so quickly too." Lyon nudged the woman, thinking he was being quiet.. but, Natsu caught that, and grabbed Y/N so fast he nearly gave himself whiplash.

"YOU'RE IN SABERTOOTH? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Natsu shook her violently, expressing his disapproval in a rather.. expressive and violent way, "DO WE HAVE TO KIDNAP YOU TOO? IS RIVER ALSO A MEMBER OF SABERTOOTH? IS HE-"

"STOP SHAKING ME, DAMN IT!" Y/N used gravity and slammed Natsu onto the ground, shattering his chair beneath him. 

༺✧ ♔ ✧༻

They found an inn to rest at, viper inn, and Y/N was changing River's clothes and diaper while the others seemed to shift into a vegetive state. 

Well, almost vegetive, since Natsu started tickling Lucy's feet with Happy's tail.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU CREEP!" Lucy yelled as she punched Natsu and Happy to the ground, the two laying their with crestfallen faces.

"Well.. who would've thought it'd turn out this way.." Natsu finally spoke, getting a snort out of Y/N, who finally finished clothing the baby- whom found Natsu and Happy getting punched by Lucy hilarious.

"Don't give up just yet, you just.. have to be not an asshole to convince her." Y/N shrugged, and River nodded along.. despite, most likely being unable to understand anything.