-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ༺ ˎˊ-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻

"Lucy?" I went wide eyed at the blonde, who was more then relieved to see me and jumped on me with her arms tightly wrapped around me. Of course, I returned her embrace, up until she remembered that there was another person in my stomach so she let go and stepped back. 

"Do you know what happened?" Lucy began to look around, and I did the same and shrugged. 

"Me and Erza were fighting Minerva," Her jaw drops at the familiar name, and I nod in agreement, "And then, this magic was sucking us into.. something. It seemed that Minerva wasn't told about it, or maybe it was a last minute thing since they didn't expect the entire guild to find their way onto their base." I looked around, deciding now was as good of a time as ever to make note of my surroundings for not only our survival, but for the sake of our guildmates. Once again, my hand find itself gently covering my stomach, and I'm conflicted once again. 

God damn this timing 

"We'll be okay! We-" 

Suddenly, Lucy's enthusiasm was cut off by a sound that sent the both of us to our knees as we covered our ears. We leaned on one another for support, and that's when the voice of that man returned to us. 

People from Tartaros, we got rid of all the intruders with Alegria. The face project can go on as per our plans. 

Me and Lucy shared looks of horror, but I knew there was no way they could've wiped out the entirety of Fairy Tail with one blast. We ignored the cheers and got back up, planning mentally as we locked eyes. Just before a massive crash, and an equally massive amount of water coming at us and washing us away. They continued to communicate telepathically, saying that whoever managed to capture me and kill the 'human' would be given a reward. I held onto Lucy and began to split the water as we clung to a rock, until those reward hungry soldiers found us

"I found the human, Nakahara's here as well!" 

"Go go! Get them!" 

I groaned at their sudden appearance, using their gravity against them and keeping them pinned as I let the water do it's job to them. Lucy got rid of the third member who was knocked out and carried away, most likely going to wake up again and be a problem for us in the future. We continued to fight off the lackeys up until a bunny eared woman came spinning into our direction, and Lucy called Sagittarius as I finished off the rest.

"I'll get a promotion and become a kyuukimon!" She cheered to herself, spinning and not getting touched by Sagittarius once as he aimed his arrows. 

"Firearms don't work on my sliding curse.. you know?" She smirked, just as Lucy summoned Aries and I put her to a stop, slamming the weirdo into a wall.

"Princesses, leave it to me!" Aries called out to us as she rode a plank and over to the bob haired female. 

"Who are you- a maid!? That's too similar to my role!!" The smaller enemy complained, and I grabbed Lucy and propped her up on a bit pile of debris that were trapped between rocks. She pulled me up with her, and we sat comfortably as we caught our breaths and took in our surroundings. The water got more rough, and I could feel something coming for us. 

"LOOK OUT!" I called out, grabbing Lucy and jumping just as she summoned Loke, who countered the attack of yet another enemy, "Damn it." I huffed, me and Lucy clinging onto whatever we could once again as I adjusted our gravity so that we could walk on the water.