-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 ༺ ˎˊ-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻

"I FOUND THEIR HEADQUARTERS!!" 

Happy burst into the guild hall, obviously having taken a hit or two himself as he crash landed into Carla. 

"ERZA MIRA AND Y/N GOT CAPTURED AND THE EX CHAIRMAN IS A TRAITOR AND NATSU AND I-" 

"Breathe.." Carla smacks her paw over Happy's face, and he gives her an 'aye!' and does as told. He breathes, and relays everything to them, including the fact that Y/N snuck out and joined Erza and Mira on their mission.

"Damn it! Y/N just couldn't let other people take care of her, could she!" Gray cursed, his fist clenched in worry as he began to consider what they could be doing to her and the others. 

"How did the three of them get captured!?" 

"I can't believe the ex-chairmen's aligned with Tartaros.." 

"What are they going to do to Y/N..!" Romeo began to panic as well, the woman he had grown to love and look up to like his own older sister. His father put a hand on Romeo's shoulder, but from the way he was shaking.. Romeo could tell his father was scared for Y/N, the girl he had come to love as a daughter. Happy felt guilty for leaving, but was reassured by Pantherlily. 

"Their base moves around, it's on this.. weird, square island thingy." 

Everyone was shocked by that, and felt it was near impossible to track the damn thing..

"Leave it to me! I'll calculate their course of travel! I promise you, I'll find out where they are!" Levy raised her fist, determined to find her friends and help them out. 

"HURRY, LEVY!"

"Everyone else, get ready to invade!" 

"I left Natsu behind.. and Y/N, knowing that she's pregnant too.." Happy began to cry, the guilt weighing down on him as Lucy held him close.

"That's not true, you did your best to save everyone. Isn't that right?" 

"Aye.." 

And that was when Elfman walked in, without Lisanna.

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻

Y/N was locked away in the core of their base. Chained to the walls of an empty cavern to prevent her from moving or doing anything. Her wrists were bound, ankles in a tight lock and so was her neck. They had every piece of her chained or bound in some form of lock, and she could barely breathe through what was over her mouth. 

She didn't wanna know what power she had once had, if they needed to cover her mouth.

It was cold, horribly cold in the dark pit they left her in. They had no use for her in this pitiful form they said, even going as far to cry because of it. She was losing it, her vision was fucked due to the amount of drugs in her system.. maybe even magic, curses. It was nearly as ancient as her own, and she had been losing the will to fight them. There was no light in this underground prison, and she didn't bother looking for it.