✧ ೃ𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

I felt like absolute hell 

Every hit that Rouge took, I took as well and felt like I had been hit by a damn train 

And my healing powers were working slowly since they weren't physical wounds, damn this fucking mating bond.

Neither of my slayers were able to beat Natsu, despite their best efforts, but I was brimming with pride despite that. They've gotten so much stronger, and nothing could stop me from feeling such pride for their progress. The pain was gone, and in it's place was an aching soreness, no matter the feeling I still leaped from my place in the booth. Natsu turned and saw me barreling toward him, catching me in his arms and spinning as I laughed and cheered for his victory.

"You're still awesome." I laughed into his shoulder, and he grinned and gave me a squeeze. 

"They're strong, but I'll gladly beat their asses again if they hurt you." He sighed into my neck, and we hugged it out before I let go. 

"I've got to go help them out, don't be too hard on Sting, he's been your biggest fan for years." I pat Natsu on the shoulder as he grins, and I jog over to the boys on the ground, I can basically feel the shame radiating off the both of them. I used my gravity to help with lifting them, and I helped them both walk with an arm around them, and they steadied themselves on me as we walked out of that arena. 

"The love birds are at it again! Nakahara spreads the love for her team and her lovers! How cute!" 

Sting, despite his defeat grinned at me, sneaking a kiss onto my cheek that made the crowd go wild. Rogue smacks him on the back of the head for that, and they nearly fought if I hadn't pinned their bodies down with gravity.

"I literally went through all that hell with you, so walk your asses down so we can get you and your egos fixed up." 

They shut up quickly, that feeling of shame radiating once again. I looked at them both and sighed, tough love later, reassurance now. 

"You did well, I've never been as proud as I was when I was watching your fight. You're amazing, and Natsu's just a beast, I can help you two get better." I grinned at them, and they managed out some smiles.

"So you're telling me you can beat Natsu?" Sting leaned in as we continued our journey to the second medical bay, and I scoffed.

"Of course, I beat his ass and could do it again, you're years behind me if you think you can beat me. But, with training maybe one day you can land a hit." I laughed at their groans, and I helped them into beds and grabbed what I needed so they'd be alright for the next day. I couldn't stay with them forever, despite wanting nothing more then to make fun of them and care for them at the same time. Once I had everything situated, I gave them both a farewell smack on the head and made my way back to my guild, so we could celebrate our victory.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Holy hell, it's a dragon graveyard down here.." I gaped at the amount of huge bones of long dead dragons that littered the ground around us. Gajeel had found something when Natsu sent him on that trip in the mine cart, and he brought Wendy and Natsu to come check it out, we just ended up tagging along. Happy had mentioned Igneel probably being here, and I sent a glare at him to not say stuff like that, so did Carla.