✧ ೃ𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Y/N..!" Natsu ran over, panting as he keeled over and put his palms against his knees, "WE'VE BEEN- LOOKING EVERYWHERE-" he pants again, taking a few more steps toward me until he was in reach. I was rooted to my spot on the rock, and Erza took this as her chance to walk over, slapping me right on the face. Sting and Rogue jumped up when my face went flying to the side, but I shook my head at them, and decided to get up. 

If I can face some ancient god power then I can face Erza Scarlet.. right? 

"Erza.." I began, trailing off when I had no clue where to begin. She knew this, and was going to say something when Cana tackled me, crying as she clung to me.

"You're a damn idiot! Why the hell were you avoiding us!?" She shouted at me, separating from the hug and staring me down brutally as she awaited an answer. 

"Cana, I-I couldn't." I gulped, shaking my head and forcing myself to stay strong and took a deep breath, "I couldn't face you after I lost control, after I killed innocent people.. I nearly killed Erza.." I trailed off, the memory of Jellal's horrified face branded into my memory. 

"Y/N, you're our family, you're my sister for gods sake. The fact that I had to find that out from Mira, by the way, is bullshit." She scoffed, glaring at me as she punched me in the shoulder. I gaped at her, and look over at Mira who pretended she wasn't listening, "You know we'd go down in a fight for you, and you've been doing a pretty good job of clearing your name. Your Yosano," She winks at Yosano, who chuckles behind me, "Saved hundreds of lives, and you did too. You lost control, and I know you're beating yourself up because of it. But, we all heard and saw you fighting, even if you weren't fully conscious at the time. You can't save everyone Y/N, and despite that fact you went 52 fucking hours around the city and saved nearly every civilian on your own. The king heard, your followers heard and now everyone's calling you the Goddess of mercy." She yanked me into a hug, her tits suffocating me as she clung to me as tight as possible. 

"You're a member of our guild, and not only that but an excellent past master. We basically raised you, try having a little more faith in your guild." Master Makarov walked over, and I let those tears fall as I clung to my sister, my sister. If what I've found out is true, I have no parents, parents that are alive at least. Today was proof to the whole country that I was a blood relative of Zeref, and all that I knew was false. The weight of my necklace on my chest was taunting, and I hid my face in Cana's shoulder. I had never taken off the necklace Gildarts gifted to me on my 13th birthday, and I was going to have to tell Cana that we weren't really sisters, I was Zeref's sister. 

Zeref was my brother, my only other fellow immortal in a world where I will outlive my family. 

I hadn't thought of that, that I'd see generations of my guild mates live and die while I'd stay young and strong as ever. The only other immortals in this world were Acnologia and Zeref, bringing destruction and death wherever they go. They'll hunt me now, I basically just lit an entire beacon for the world to myself. 

"We'll protect you, your a member of Fairytail, of our family. We fight our wars together, not alone, you'll do well to remember that next time, or else I'll use my re-quip magic to remind you." Erza snapped from beside us, and slammed my face into her armored chest, her own way of hugging. I didn't snap at her or try and escape, I only hugged her back, and soon the entire guild was having a huge group hug. Until Natsu dragged me out, and flung me around like a rag doll.