-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 ༺ ˎˊ-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻

"Are you okay?" 

"If someone asks me that question one more time I'm going to beat the shit out of them." 

Gray raised his hands up in mock surrender, and Juvia ran over to my side and began to coddle me. It had been like this since everyone found out I was expecting, and I found it both horrible and amusing that my entire guild knew about my pregnancy.. yet neither of my lovers had a clue yet, though Makarov planned on changing that. I was currently mad at him, since he was planning on having me go stay with Sabertooth. Not that I minded, it's just that I felt he was getting rid of me. 

Because I was useless

"We're just trying to protect you, and the baby." Juvia spoke to me gently, her hand in mine as she gives me an even softer smile. I didn't have the heart to be an ass to the blue haired beauty in front of me, so I just scrunched up my face and nodded. 

"You tell them yet?" Gray sat on the bed, getting comfortable for a few minutes before he and Juvia left for their mission. I sighed, and shook my head at the reminder. If I was going to Sabertooth, I'd have no choice but to tell them. 

If I was going, I was still debating on whether or not to sneak out and help.. this damned baby, I was going to give them an earful once they were out. But, I didn't bother pretending that I wasn't already in love with the idea of having a child of my own. A child with three parents, to raise and love them in a way the three of us hadn't been able to experience. 

"You should get going, good luck you two." I nodded my head toward the door, the ghost of a smile on my face as I bit back asking to join them. Juvia could tell what was on my mind, giving my hand a squeeze and smiling at me as she left with Gray, who winked at me before they left. 

I frowned at the door that shut behind them, and I looked at my fedora on the nightstand, and at my leather jacket hanging on the door. If anyone knew what I was about to do, they'd murder me.. but, Mira did offer to let me come with her and Erza, knowing full well how anxious I was. I'd forever be in her debt, but she only offered if I did one thing.

I grabbed my fedora and jacket, putting them both on and leaving out the window.

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻

"You're sure about this? I could mess up and cut off the circulation of magic flowing through from you to the baby.." 

"You asshole! Quit tryna scare me!" I snapped at Dazai, who shrugged with that shit eating smirk. He'd been preparing to leave back to his guild, wherever the hell they were, they constantly are on the damn move. Mira told me to go to Dazai, see if he could fix my haywire magic, so I could properly participate in missions. I trusted this mackerel, and I knew damn well he was only scaring me out of his own concern for me and my kid. 

"Alright, alright. I'll try, but no promises." He raised a brow and his hands, asking for permission to touch my stomach. I rolled my eyes and nodded, moving my jacket out of the way as he pressed his hands gently onto me. He closed his eyes in concentration, and his eyes closed in concentration as a pale blue hue came from his palms. I could feel the nullification activating and deactivating within me as he tried to find the proper bond to nullify. It felt weird, going from dull to lively so quickly, it was just a reminder of how powerful he was.