✧ ೃ𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝!*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝!

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Just pay us the money you owe, and everything will be fine. You were the one who put me in a coma for nearly a year, and beat up my boys." Twilight ogre's master, Banaboster, gets in my face and glares at me. A sentiment I gladly return, only to be gently pulled back by Makarov.

"Even as you say that, you're aware that the guild only has enough for our own bills and fees. Money isn't going to magically appear if you harass our master, who has been generous for not sending you into a longer coma.. you and your guildmates." Makarov answer back to the guy, who got riled up immediately. 

"You tryna pick a fight with me?" He hissed, sitting up to his full height as he glowered down at us.

"You know where that'll get you, and it's nothing good you damn-"

I was once again yanked back into my seat, by Erza whose glare threatened to beat me into silence, I sighed and angrily leaned back in my seat. 

"Not at all! We'll pay you back the money we owe and the proper interest.. eventually.." He muttered the last part, but it didn't get past Banaboster who finally decided to stand up, and I did too. 

"Are you listening to me!? I told you I want to be paid right now you old geezer!" He shouted, turning to me, "If you weren't so stubborn, this would've been dealt with long time ago.. you're lucky I'm not picky."

"You piece of shi-"

Makarov beat me to the punch, literally. 

"I came here hoping to talk about the fee, but there's no talking with scum like you." Makarov seethed, retracting his fist and I watched as he grew in size.

"Seven years worth of damage to furniture in our guild from members rampaging.." 

"We need to pay all that back to you.."

"Seven years worth.. of tears cried from pain and your harassment felt by these children.. here's what we owe to war." 

We all beat the shit out of everyone, and I gladly blew off some steam alongside my past master and my guildmates, not holding back any punches whatsoever. 

˗ˏˋ ꒰ Elsewhere ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Apparently they've come back."

"What're you talking about?" 

"The core members of Fairy Tail that disappeared seven years ago." 

At the mention of Fairy Tail, the dark haired male hesitates.

"I'm not interested." 

His blonde companion turns to look at him

"Don't lie to me, Rogue. Knowing who exactly is in that guild.. Natsu.. Y/-" 

"Don't mention her, Sting." Rogue turns and glares at his friend, who frowns back in response and turns away. 

Nakahara Y/N, a very sensitive topic between the two 19 year old men.