»»---►𝐀𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳 𝐀𝐫𝐜: 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐧

☩══♛══☩

It had been a week since the battle of Tartaros, and a week that I've been holding off on telling Rogue and Sting the news.. by now, I was about 2-3 weeks pregnant, and neither of them had a clue. Sting kept with me and Rogue at my apartment, going back to the guild the next day with Minerva, being it's master and all.

Rogue was still with me, saying that something felt off. 

I could tell he was onto me hiding something, as much as I'd like to say I was good at lying, it was a whole different story when it came to the people I loved and trusted more then anything. I had decided to take a long and well deserved break, laying down with Rogue on my bed in the early morning. We had woken up around 20 minutes ago, but we just wanted to lay with each other, craving his presence as much as he craved mine. 

"So, when do you plan on telling me what's on your mind? I can only stay for so long.." Rogue whispered to me, and I kept quiet and continued playing with his hair, my head laying down on his bare chest. I went to reply, but ended up grumbling some incoherent nonsense instead, no response to come up with, "Y/N.." he muttered with warning, and I sighed and sat up. We locked eyes and remained there, staring at each other and trying to read their thoughts; though we didn't need that, we had a bond that we could feel our emotions through. 

From him I felt how nervous he was, worried and as always; the love he had for me that never seemed to lessen, instead.. it just always grew.

He could feel my anxiety, my fear and my panicked thoughts. His hand cupped my cheek, and I leaned into him without a second thought.

"Y/N, talk to me.." He pleaded, leaning forward and placing the gentlest of kisses on my forehead. I caved, slouching and preparing to break the news to him. 

"Rogue, what are your thoughts on kids." I spoke straightforward, face burning hot with the topic at hand and most definitely shaking a bit. He froze, eyes squinted ever so slightly and hand freezing on my cheek. He moved said hand, trailing his fingers down the length of my arm, sending shivers through my body at his touch.

"They're a blessing, though.. I've never considered having kids of my own, I mean-" He cut himself off, looking everywhere but at me as he tried to explain, "I think- well.. kids they're.. they're nice, yeah.." He sputtered, leaning back against my headboard and crossing his arms over his chest. He was nervous, he was catching on. I grabbed his hand, and placed it on my stomach, and his fingers shook as he did his best to relax. His eyes darted to mine, wide and pleading, pleading for this not to be a joke. 

"Well, that's what has been on my mind.. you're going to be having a son- or a daughter." I looked all around my room in an attempt to distract myself from the feel of his hand shaking on my stomach.  

"Y/N.." His voice cracked, thick with emotion as he tugged me forward and embraced me tighter then he's ever done before. My eyes watered at the acceptance, and I clung to him as if he were my lifeline. 

"I'll love and protect the both of you, with every part of me.." He whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my neck that sent chills down to my very core. 

We'd be fine, the four of us, now.. I wonder how Sting's going to react."

.

.

"You did? Finally!" Lucy cheered and hugged me, and I laughed at her excitement and spun her around, and we took our seats afterward. Erza gave me a hug that was more gentle then she's ever been before. It was in the middle of the afternoon, and I invited my closest friends for lunch.