✧ ೃ𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"A hoard of over 1,000 dragons, and the wrath of a god." 

My heart stopped

The wrath of a god

I tuned everyone out and backed up from the group

The wrath of a god

A god 

"Y/N, it could just be a metaphor!" Mira tried to reason, holding me close as I covered my mouth in terror.

"Do you happen to know any other gods?" I whispered, and nobody had an answer to that. Lucy was deadly quiet, they both were as everyone looked at me. Natsu had the helmet of a knight over him and a bunch of swords in his arm, and he turned to Lucy and asked why anyone wouldn't believe her.

I sure as hell did, but.. but I haven't shifted into that form in years..

"When the dragons arrived, what happened to us in the castle?" Carla asked quickly, her own eyes shaking in fear, maybe because I was with them.

"DO WE DIE!?" Natsu asked rather loudly, and I couldn't help but want to know what happened as well. She looked at me, hesitant to continue, but with the desperation on everyone's faces.. she spoke. 

"I don't know how many days passed, but when I woke up.. I remembered about eclipse, I didn't know how to activate it but I somehow did. I believed that maybe I could come back to the past, and well.. I'm really back in the past. On the 4th July of X793." She explained, and we all nodded at her response. The 4th was just a few days ago, so she's been here for a little bit.

"Can you travel earlier then that with the eclipse?" Mira asked the Lucy clone, and I was still wrapping my head around time travel, and..

The wrath of a god

Mira held me tight, a reassuring grip around my shaking form. 

"I don't know, apart of it was broken.. maybe it's because of that.. there are lacrimas scattered around the city to film the Grand Magic Games, I want you to meet Jellal and the others using an underground passage." 

"Jellal?" Me and Natsu questioned at the same time, I had nearly forgotten all about him.. whoops. 

"I told him everything. I think now, he should be thinking of a strategy.." She trailed off again, looking down and away from us, "I didn't come from the future with a strategy. I don't know how to prevent that." She apologized, and we all simply looked at her.

"It's.. it's ok, we're Fairytail, we could change the future if we really tried." I attempted to be positive, but I wasn't all too convinced. 

The wrath of a god

Sure, we were Fairytail, but could we defeat a god. I don't know if they'd be able to kill me, I know I wouldn't be able to do it if it was any of them. I ran a hand down my face, this entire situation just mind boggling.