˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐜: 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻

The familiar churning of rage was as familiar to her as the day she unleashed it on Crocus, it was apart of her, as it's always been. 

The scent of corruption was becoming easier to detect, easier to destroy the source. With her hands gradually reaching for it, she waited, one more second..

There

Her mental hands grabbed onto the string of corruption, that writhed and screamed like a banshee in her grip. It began to bite back like it always does, seeping into her skin and filling her up with horrible visions. Visions of her slaughtering people, of her grabbing those she loves the most and turning them into mindless killing machines. She sees them slaughtering the others, sees them crying and screaming as they fought against her power, but they had nothing on the abilities of a god. 

Spreading corruption like a disease was second nature to her

"Sever the bond." 

She hissed when she tore it to shreds, the feeling rippling through her own body as she did, and Dazai placed his hand on her back in order to bring her back to earth. She gasped at the feeling of being yanked out of the depths of her mind, opening her eyes to see Dazai on her left and Cana on her right. Cana was obviously worried, despite coming along with Y/N to these sessions of theirs multiple times. Y/N smiled at Cana to let her know she was ok, and Cana sighed in relief as she hugs Y/N. 

"You freak me out every time, ya know." She pinches Y/N's side, and the girl yelps before pinching her sister as well. Despite not truly being related to one another, they've grown closer ever since the Grand Magic Games. It's been around a week and a half since the games, a week and a half of not seeing her mates as well. She remembers how much they clung to her before she rode off to return to Magnolia, refusing to let her go. 

.

.

"Just come back with us, for the night at least!" Sting whined, scarily similar to that of a child. She huffed, turning to Rogue and hoping that he'd be the voice of reason.. he was clinging to her as well, refusing to make eye contact as he hid his face in her chest. 

"God damn it you two- I've gotta go back, we just won the damn games! The city will be expecting all of our members, I'll see you guys eventually." Y/N attempted to explain, Sting and Rogue sighing dramatically as they only shoved their faces further into her, Rogue in her boobs and Sting in her side. Natsu was about to come looking for her, they could hear him shouting about it, and she gave a pointed look to Sting, "Do you really wanna get caught by Natsu?" 

"Maybe.. if it means maybe you'll stay to nurse us back to health.." Sting smirked standing up and placing a kiss on her forehead, "So you really don't want to stay with us for even a night? You do know that mates can't go too long without each other." 

She gulped at that, wondering how long she'd last without these asshats 

"I guess we'll find out, one of us will break soon enough, if that's the case."