✧ ೃ𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐘/𝐍*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐘/𝐍

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Minerva, to what do I owe the misfortune?" I spat her name out like it was a curse, and she squinted her eyes at me. We weren't the biggest friends.. and I was already indebted to her, after she was sworn into secrecy when she caught me and Rogue out and about, I'm surprised she kept it.

Not that it matters now anyway, so I've got more balls on me this time around.

"Always a debacle with you around, Queen of the Sheep. Now, will you allow me to save some face here?" She adjusts her position, her hands hovering over each other as Happy appears in her arms, and my blood runs cold.

"HAPPY!" Natsu and I shouted, wanting to lunge for the exceed, but knowing better.. this bitch was evil, this was more than enough proof of that.

"If so, then I can return this kitten to you unharmed." She smirked at the rise she'd gotten out of me, and teasingly tightened her grip around happy, making me and Natsu more aggravated. She had terms, that I was ultimately going to accept for Happy's sake, and only when we visibly stood down did she release him. Happy ran into Natsu's arms sobbing, and he held him close as he crouched to embrace him completely, I stood in front of the two protectively as I glowered down at her.

"What the hell do you want? Us to leave or is there something you're going to leech out of me?" I questioned her, and her smirk widened and her eye brows raised.

"As of now, nothing comes up.. though, you definitely are making me consider it. We'll beat you in the games, simple as that." She laughed, and I scoffed at how cocky she was despite me beating nearly everyone's ass single handedly.

"You seem to have forgotten you're place, beneath me. I've beaten everyone here and will continue to do it, no matter how much you struggle.. you can't beat a god." I smirked at her angry expression, looking over at Sting and Rogue, and spinning on my heel to follow Natsu and Happy out, "We'll wipe the floor with your entire guild in the games, you won't ever surpass us." 

"If you're a guild, then take care of your Nakama. That's all I have to say." Natsu turned to look at them, his eyes dead serious as the two of us walked out of the rubble we created, side by side and not looking back.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ Day 3 of the Grand Magic Games ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"I'll go for this one, I've got a ton of steam that needs to be burnt out in ways that aren't through wine." I sighed, and my team cheered me on as I made my way down to the arena. I felt bad, Erza had yet to participate and I could tell she wanted to go, but I desperately needed to take my anger out on something.. and she knew that, thank god for Erza. 

I walked down and met up with Cana, sharing a greeting with Hibiki as we chatted. Jura ended up coming for this challenge as well, and we partook in the usual banter whenever we see each other, wishing each other luck in the games. They summoned a gigantic fucking castle, 'Pandemonium', they called it. Apparently it was littered with multiple low power monsters up to a single S-Class, and the mascot showed us some live footage to spook us, I scoffed. So the gist was, we would pick who goes first and whatnot, and the amount of monsters we'd like to fight before leaving the rest for the others to pick.. I've already got a number in my head, and my grin only widens when I realize I get to go first. 

"The number I wish to fight.. is all a hundred of 'em." I smirked, adjusting my gloves and fedora as I faced the castle, cries of shock behind me at my declaration