✧ ೃ𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐘/𝐍 𝐯𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚!*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐘/𝐍 𝐯𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚!

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"I'm your announcer Chapati Lola, and former council member Yazima has joined us as a commentator, thank you for being here with us Yazima!"

"My pleasure."

"For day ones special guest, we've invited the sparkling Miss Fiore Jenny Realight of Blue Pegasus!"

This commentary is already getting on my nerves..

"The team members have finally entered!"

"Yes, thank you, I'll have a coffee."

"Yazima, your mic is still on."

"HAHA!" The crowd laughed at his mistake, and I cracked a smile too. Mr. Yazima, it's been a minute since we last talked personally.

"First off is the preliminary round's eighth place, will they be able to win their past glory? Contrary to their name, they're the wild, rowdy Fairy Tail!"

And with that my team walks out, me and Natsu grinning up at the audience next to each other, who all have a mixture of boos and cheers.. these fuckers. I personally made sure to flip off the ones I could make eye contact with, who quickly shut up when I noticed them.

"With the help of their past guild master Nakahara Y/N, who is participating again this year, Fairy Tail's been able to pull first place multiple times! The problem? Keeping it, but it seems Fiore's strongest female mage has the infamous Tenrou team this year, could this mean new beginnings?"

I feel my ego getting bigger with that title, yes I fucking milk it, bite me.

I could tell Natsu was getting pissed off by all the booing, so me and Erza pat hisi back roughly to remind him what we were here for.. that and by pointing at our guild who was screaming their hearts out. But, the attention of another guild cheering caught our eyes, and I nearly choked when I saw who it was.

"BEAT THEIR ASSES Y/N!!" Osamu Dazai cheered in the stands, that damn mackerel. I apparently made a face at him though, which he thought was the time to blow me a kiss.His guild had done multiple joint operations with our own, and were one of the few that helped keep Fairy Tail afloat, I'd forever be grateful but..

Dazai was the fucking bane of my existence, even if he's the only one strong enough to stop me if I were to rampage.

I flipped him off with as much anger I could show, and he just continued blowing kisses until Kunikida smacked him in the head.

"What's that-"

"Could that be-"

"Having the first master watching over us is reassuring!" Natsu cheered, and the oddest sound of shock escaped my mouth. FIRST MASTER??? Eventually, the other qualifying guilds made their way into the arena, but there was one girl that stuck out to me.. Her power was familiar to me in a way.. I couldn't put my finger on it. She was a member of Lamia Scale, and she was pretty for her age; I smiled at her and she did as well. Alright, she seemed nice enough. I can never escape Blue Pegasus though, Eve embraced me as soon as I was in his vicinity, he was obviously crushing on me but.. way too young, and not interested. The guilds kept coming in, Raven Tail at 3rd place and an unpleasant. But what really surprised me was when Fairy Tail team B stepped up for 2nd place, and I was very mad to find that all the S-Class wizards were there and I wasn't.