Chapter 25

25

Pilit kong inaalis ang masamang usapan namin ng asawa ni Tito Curlew. Naiirita ako pagka-naalala ko ang pinagsasabi n'ya. Bobo ba s'ya? Mukhang nakakalimutan nya atang with highest honor ang kaharap n'ya. Joke.

Habang abala ang lahat sa pag-kain ay dinala ko sa kwarto lahat ang binigay sakin ni Sir Wrath. Baka mainggit na naman ang ante Fiona n'yo. Mga inggitera nga naman.

Nilagay ko sa kama ang gifts at flowers. Dahil sa sobrang excited ko ay binuksan ko ito kahit bukas o sa susunod pa ako mag unboxing.

Namangha sa laman. May pa letters si mayor sa ibabaw! Mukhang hand made kasi kilala ko ang sulat n'ya. Kabisado ko na halos sakanya.

Binasa ko lahat iyon isa-isa. Kulang nalang ay gumulong ako sa kilig habang inisa-isa ang maliit na letters. May nakasulat pang; "22 messages to your 17th birthday"

"I am deeply, madly, insanely, crazily, and completely in love with you. Happy birthday, baby. You brought light into my life. May God bless your union, now and forever." - WGA, your beloved.

"I want to remind you how much you mean to me. I thank God daily for sending you into my life. I don't want to lose you for anything in the world. I love you, babe." - WGA, your beloved.

"It doesn't matter where I go or what I do. You are someone I can never forget. You live in my heart, and I want you to be by my side wherever I go, soon, we'll be able to do that anymore. I love you, and happy birthday." - WGA, your beloved.

"I'm thankful to have a wonderful woman in my life. I never want to lose you, baby. I have never loved anybody this much. May your dreams come true." - WGA, your beloved.

"You are the angel in my life. God sent you on earth on this day so we could be together, now and forever. I love you. I do not tell you how much I love you every second, but I want you to know that whenever my heart beats, it whispers, "I love you"." - WGA, your beloved.

"I wish the shoulder on which you wish to rest your head, the hand that supports you whenever you stumble, and the ears that listen to you when you need someone to talk to was mine. I want to be there for you always." - WGA, your beloved.

"You are the prettiest, down-to-earth and genuine woman I've ever known. I want to spend every single minute of my life with you. In the right time. For now, I'm contented to see you sometimes." - WGA, your beloved.

"Your smile is like sunshine on a gloomy day. Your voice is sweeter than even the birds. I love spending every minute with you and never want to depart from you." - WGA, your beloved.

"You are the girl of my dreams, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. May your day bring you as much happiness as you bring me." - WGA, your beloved.

"For the most beautiful future girlfriend in the universe, I hope your day is all you could ever want. With love and devotion, always, your happy future boyfriend." - WGA, your beloved.

"It feels amazing to be in love with a girl who is beautiful both inside out! You are the girl from my dreams, who I thought never existed. I love you, baby. I promise to make your day very special, and I promise to make your year even more special." - WGA, your beloved.

"Today is the birthday of an angel, a beautiful young lady who is prettier than the prettiest! Angels are born in heaven, and so are you. You are the beautiful angel who has made my life a roller coaster ride full of joyous moments and happy times. Thanks for being the angel of my life, sweetheart." - WGA, your beloved.