Epilogue

This is the last page of the story. I appreciate everyone's boundless support and love. Hindi ko na kayo ma isa-isa para pasalamatan. Thank you so much! See you sa next story. ❤️

________________

Epilogue

I was raised being pressured people around me. Especially, my father. But, I never hated him nor despised him. In my whole existence, I never felt that he is proud of my achievements, so I kept on striving for more.

After I graduated from law school and passed the bar exam, I enrolled myself in Harvard University for Education. My dream course. Dad and I do have a deal, if I passed the bar exam and be on one of the topnotchers he will let me proceed on Educ. I'm the top one out of thousands of aspiring lawyers who take the bar exam.

Luckily, I survived.

It is all because of my hard works, perseverance, and determination.

I click the list of the topnotchers of the board exam, the result just got released today. Dito na ako dumiritso dahil alam kong dito nababagay ang pangalan ko.

The followings are the Top 10 topnotchers:

1: Wrath Grit Aguas

Hindi ko na binasa ang iba pang pangalan sa ibaba. That's right. I'm always on the top. No one should try to replace that position.

I couldn't little smirked on my face and hugged my mother. My siblings are out of town so they're not here to celebrate with me. And Dad is on his way home. I wonder if he is proud of me? I guess, he is?

"Mom, I'm an LPT now."

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed and showered me with kisses. "May teacher na akong anak, yehey!"

Tears fell from her eyes and giggled. I wiped her tears and hugged her. My mother is still as gorgeous as hell even on her 30s.

"You're not happy? Bakit hindi ka nakangiti?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm happy." And I tried to smile but I just couldn't.

I don't know how to smile for fuck's sake. I don't have a time to smile, I badly needed to be serious all the time. Just like my father.

"The University is now yours. That's my present for you for being the top one on board. Well done, son. I'm proud of you."

That night, I regretted that I passed the board exam. His expectations are getting higher. Hindi ko magawang maging masaya sa bibigay niya sa akin dahil responsibilidad na naman iyon. Malaking responsibilidad.

I don't have any experience how to handle neither teach. Puro mga criminal ang kaharap ko at walang ka muwang-muwang sa bagay na tungkol sa pagtuturo.

"Give me one year, Dad."

"Why?"

I stood straight and faced him, man to man. Not as, son and a father. I saw smirked in his lips. I felt like I am facing a mirror. The hard expression of his face, perfect jaw line, blue eyes, red lips, thick eyebrows, and his perfect nose, I got it all from him. I am the mini version of my father when I was a kid. But, not anymore.

I do have my own title now. People entitled me as the ruthless and merciless Aguas the second after all in the court and in the business world.

"For experience. I just can't handle that freaking huge responsibility without any experience–"

"You don't need that. You'll know the tactics around there and eventually learned."

"I will learn fast if it is different environment. It's just a year, Dad."