Have me? | any male loser

a/n: is it painfully obvious I listened to the pride and prejudice soundtrack while writing this?

Summary: small blurb where reader and whichever male loser aren't supposed to be with each other, but this loser can't accept that.

WARNINGS: None! For once....

Reader is gender neutral and you can pick whichever male loser you want for this! I had written this for Klaus Mikealson but wanted to upload it here cuz the vampire diaries fandom is DEAD no pun intended lol

His body burned with desire, fueled by lingering gazes and accidental touches. He craved more, longing to fall to the ground before him, bare and on his knees for the world to see. Only if it'd meant that they'd look at him one more time, at least once to extinguish the flames that traveled from his chest and engulfed his whole body. If begging was what they wanted he'd do so, if crying is what they wished for he'd shed a tear for every star in the sky, if burning into a pile of ashes is what they desired most, he'd burn until the grass under his knees ceased to exist.

He couldn't have them, they weren't his to take, wasn't his to ruin like he had done all his life. They stood in the same room yet it felt as if he'd have to cross every ocean to reach them, or take every train, or travel to every city just to miss them by a few. To stand in the same spot they once stood before taking the next train and missing them once more.

"You look ravishing." He'd find himself saying, to no one it may seem, like a passing comment to a stranger, but somehow he felt as if the wind would carry his words right to them. To carry through their hair and flutter their eyelashes like he'd seen a thousand times and wished to see a thousand more.

What would they say back? They'd probably smile and nod politely. Nice for the sake of being nice but if they were alone? His fingers flexed at his sides, itching for a reality most unobtainable he'd be the laughing stock of the century. Him, head over heels in love for them? To move mountains and destroy galaxies for them?

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here." Their voice, soft yet firm, careful almost, as if they were talking to a wounded animal.

He might as well be he supposed, he certainly looked like it.

He opened his mouth to speak but found that all the words he'd practiced died before they had a chance to begin. His feet shifted as his hands came to play at the collar of his shirt that rested high on his neck. He'd never been one for grand declarations, in fact he'd never been one for anything remotely social. He was a nobody, he assured her of that long ago yet he was a nobody who was still here. Making them wait as they had him do what felt like his whole life.

"Please don't say anything you'll regret. We cannot be together, there are rules and you know this." They begged but somehow their words sounded sweet, like they held another meaning. He found himself clearing his throat and they flinched at the sound. They took a step back, careful and calculated.

"What rules?" His voiced was hushed, "You're allowed to do whatever you like, to me if you'd just please," his voice raised and they took another step back, "my body," he took a step forward, "my mind," another step, "my heart," he reached out, "they are yours. You can do whatever you want with me just, whatever I said, whatever rules you constricted yourself to- it's all an illusion. You can have whatever you want, because I love I love I love you. I will give you whatever it is you need, whatever you've wanted, however you want it." His hands came to hold their face, shaking just slightly as he poured his heart out bare, just as he had promised.

"I want you." They whispered into the palm of his hand, turning their cheek to press a quick kiss to the center.

His fingers flexed.

"Then have me."

And then he opened his eyes and they weren't there. Just the wind as it blew through him harshly, his coat parting to stretch out behind him.

Yet he smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks to drip from his chin and fall on the ground beneath him.

Looks like he has another train to catch.

Maybe I'll make a part two but for a specific loser instead where he can finally catch up to them but idk how I'll beat that confession bro.