She's my Wife | Stanley Uris

a/n: two important things i want to say. 1) I'm in love with Stanley Uris
2) I got a happy meal today

WARNINGS: cursing, teasing (playfully), pregnancy !

THIS IS SET IN CHAPTER 2 AND IS AN AU WHERE STANLEY IS ALIVE !!
#mybabydeservedbetter

       Y/n was not really sure how she got here, with Stan in the middle of a cheap chinese restaurant. One minute, she was freaking out about how she were going to tell her husband she's pregnant, the next she was freaking out about a damn clown from her childhood.

       Stanley placed his hand on Y/n's thigh in a protective manner, chuckling slightly as he lifted the glass of water to his lips. Richie had been going on, as expected, which certainly diluted the tension surrounding the group. It seemed as what happened 27 years ago ceased to exist, and they were just old friends getting together. That, sadly, was not the case.

       Stan's ears perked up as he heard your contagious laughter. Richie had just made one of his infamous mom jokes which were always her favorite. He took notice of the way her eyes crinkled, a sight he adored so much. He nearly missed the question Richie asked, too focused on how her eyes some how sparkled in such a dimly lit restaurant.

       "Please tell me at least Y/n didn't marry her mom. Any hot moms we should know about?" Richie wiggled his eyebrows, leaning forward to get a good look at the rosey cheeked girl. She giggled some more, covering her mouth with the hand that held the diamond wedding ring Stanley had bought for her three years ago. "You have got to be shitting me - YOU'RE MARRIED?!?" Richie gaped, unable to control his excitement.

       A round of congratulations sounded out, making Stanley roll his eyes. He wasn't surprised that they were clueless, seeing as though Stan and Y/n had been joint at the hip since childhood, none really expected a romantic relationship to blossom from it. Sure enough, a deep bond formed between them after the battle with IT, and the rest was history.

       "Ooo, I take it Stan the man isn't to thrilled! I knew you always had a thing for her. Well Y/n, spill! Who's the dashing young man?" Richie batted his eyes, leaning his chin on the palm of his hand as he waited. Y/n stifled another laugh, glancing quickly at Stan before looking at the rest of the Losers. They all gasped, taken by surprise at the body language she just conveyed.

       "No...way..." Eddie muttered, leaning back in his chair as he eyed Stanley.

       Stan huffed, intertwining his and Y/n's fingers before holding them up, showing off the rings clad on their fingers. "Yes way, god, is it so unbelievable that she's my wife?"

       Said wife just shook her head, peeling her hand away to boop his nose. He scrunched it in response, giving her an annoyed glance, to which she knew was all an act. Richie clapped, biting his lip slightly.

       "Leave it to Stan the fucking MAN to get the hot chick!" He cheered, raising his glass to him before downing the rest of the liquid.

       Stan shook his head for the 19th time, clearly done with the conversation in general. He glanced up once more to see Y/n nervously fidgeting with her fingers, moving to twist her wedding ring a bit. It was a nervous habit of hers, one she displayed when she was contemplating something. Stan picked up on this a long time ago, it was practically his super power, to know all her quirks.

      "Honey, whats wrong?" He asked, placing a firm hand over her shaking ones, hoping his warmth could provide some comfort. Y/n shifted, turning to face him with an unreadable look.

       "I have to tell you something, something really important. I want to do it in front of our friends though, is that alright with you." She leaned in, nuzzling her hand against his palms as a sign of content. Stan furrowed his brows, lightly shaking his head. Some curls fell onto his forehead, to which Y/n gently brushed them away.

       "You can do whatever you want, as long as it's not a divorce announcement." Stan smirked, watching a smile grace her lips. He felt somewhat relief wash over him, knowing that this news wasn't horrible enough to make her not appreciate his jokes.

       Without any other comments, Y/n stood up, clearing her throat to gain everyone's attention. They all quieted down, making Y/n twist her ring once more. She let out a shaky breath, before deciding YOLO, it's now or never.

       "Stan and I have been married for three years now, and I can't imagine my life without him. Though I do have some news for him, well, for everyone, but it'll mostly affect him." She stopped to boop him on the nose once more, earning a groan of annoyance from him, "Today I had a doctors appointment," she watched as her friend's faces morphed into fear, but her smile melted them away, "I'm alright. Actually, I guess technically I should say we're alright." Y/n bit her lip before placing a delicate hand over her tummy. She watched her friends pause for a moment, before leaping out of their seats with surprise.

       Stanley sat still, staring at his wife's belly with tears gathering in his eyes.

       "Holy shit i'm going to be a dad..." He muttered, rubbing a hand over his face before jumping up as well, wrapping two strong arms around Y/n. Stan spun her around, smiling at the various giggles that sputtered from her chest. Beverly was crying, watching the scene unfold with a warm feeling in her chest.

       "We're going to be parents, Stanley." She whispered into his ear, grinning happily as Stan squeezed her in acknowledgment. They were going to have a baby. A living, breathing, baby! Holy sh-

       "Wait so you pissed on a stick?"

       "RICHIE YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT!"

      "I'M CURIOUS-"