Youtuber (Wyatt Oleff)

Summary: You're a famous youtuber known for your weirdness and fans ship the two of you !

Warnings: Weirdness,,, like a lot of it,,,

A/N: this is inspired by my interest in being a youtuber,,, lmk if you'd watch my wack sense of humor !!

"Mom I PROMISE I will not spend any of the money on more dinosaur figurines. Okay okay! In and out. I SWEAR MOM. Okay bye love you." I stepped out of my car, careful not to trip into a mud pile. Marisa, my best friend and camera girl, laughed as I pouted.

I wasn't really PLANNING on leaving the house, since the new Super Smash Brothers was released I haven't really left my room much. My mom had cooked up an evil scheme which involved Marisa and I going to Target for props for my new Youtube video, along with dinner for the fam.

"In and out Marisa I have an important date with Link." I trudged past her, making a bee line to the entrance. Marisa jogged her way towards me, eventually catching up to me to put a hand on my shoulder.

"You've nonstop played for three days straight, I think you'll live." Marisa was about to make another snarky remark, but i cut her off by bolting towards a sign.

"MARISA IT'S THE TOY ISLE WHAT IF THEY HAVE SPIDER-MAN LEGOS???" I quickly ran to the lego section, Marisa hot on my trail. I kneeled down to inspect the various boxes, scanning over the ones I already collected.

Marisa rolled her eyes, tapping her foot impatiently, "What did your mom LITERALLY just say-"

"Y/n, no dinosaurs! You have enough!" I mocked my moms voice, moving my hand to emphasize my distaste towards her statement, "This doesn't have any dinosaurs in it though! So technically I'm not breaking any rules." I folded my arms, pouting once more as I glanced up at her. She opened her mouth to respond when we heard a distant shout.

"IS THAT THE CUTE GUY FROM IT, WYATT OLEFF?? EEEEEEE!!!" A flock of girls squealed as a very awkward noodle made a sharp turn into another isle, a scared look on his face.

"Should we help him...?" Marisa pointed, glancing worriedly at me.

I shrugged, standing up to dust off any dirt from my jeans, "Eh, I don't see why not."

With that, we left the forgotten legos and attempted to follow Wyatt, without making it too obvious of course. I picked up a wig and a pair of sunglasses on the way, a plan formulating already.

"Marisa you go distract the crazies while I attempt to rescue a noodle in distress." With one last look we parted ways, and I quickly entered the women's section where the actor had taken refuge.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT TOM HOLLAND?????????" Marisa's shout echoed, making the girls stop dead in there tracks. Another sea of squeals left their lips as they ran towards the sound of the voice, Wyatt long forgotten.

"PST! Kid in the bras! Get over here before they realize Tom Holland is in England!" At the sudden harsh whisper, Wyatt's head popped up from behind the mannequin, confusion etched on his face. Realization quickly settled in and he quietly made his way towards me.

"How do I know you aren't going to steal a lock of my hair and sell it on ebay??" Wyatt questioned, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Man I could just sell my hair no hassle. Now put these on and stick with me!" I handed him the disguise and waited for him to put it on. Once everything was settled I grabbed him by the wrist and tugged him along.

"I just wanted hot chocolate..." Wyatt frowned, following me as I turned into a random food isle.

"Well here you go!" I picked up a box of hot chocolate and tossed it to him, flashing a quick smile at him before turning to see Marisa. She was hunched over, clearly out of breath.

"I think," she panted, "they left HACK! Oh asthma.." Marisa placed a hand over her chest, ripping out a few coughs before standing up properly. She wore a newfound grin upon seeing Wyatt so skillfully disguised.

"You don't have to say anything, I know i picked up a very good wig." I flipped my hair, placing a hand sassily on my hip as if to say "try me bitch".

Marisa let out a snort, pointing at the poor boys cheap dreads, "Yeah okay. Anyways have you picked up the props yet or have you been...busy.." Marisa trailed off, leaving our imagination up to what she would have said next. I quickly shook my head, pointing at Wyatt.

"Had to save Princess Peach," I simply shrugged, turning to the kid and sticking out a hand, "it was nice rescuing you, but i'm afraid duty calls. See ya later!" I shook his head and turned to walk away, planning to go back to the toy isle. However, Wyatt had other plans.

"I have SO many questions. One, who even are you? Two, props? Three, Princess Peach? Really?" He tilted his head, pointing a lazy finger at me. I faced him, pouting my lips.

"Well, I'm Y/n, the props are for my youtube channel, AND you can't deny i'd make a kickass Mario. Although i prefer to be Luigi when i'm destroying her in Mario Kart-OW!" Marisa whacked me in the side, glaring with a blush. Man, talk about sensitive.

"Wait...Y/n as in yourYTchannel?? Oh wow I can't believe i didn't recognize you! I love you videos." Wyatt suddenly turned bashful, placing the hot chocolate down to shove his hands in his pockets.

"Oh sick really? That's cool. I love your acting. Shake It up was my fave," He sent me a dirty look, "I'M KIDDING! Kidding. Seriously though, you were a really good Stan in IT." I flashed him a sincere smile, the toy isle yet again lost in the back of my brain.

"Maybe we could collab on a YouTube video some time in the future?" He offered, to which i immediately perked up.

"OH WORM?? That'd be so cool! Here, put your number in my phone." I handed over my child, watching him smack the numbers in before handing it back.

"I look forward to seeing you, Y/n." He turned around, not even picking the hot chocolate back up.

I turned to Marisa, shocked at what just happened.

"I'm going to be shooting a video with Wyatt freaking Oleff who is a fan of my channel. WHAT!!"

Let's just say I got a solid 2 hours of sleep last night. :,)

Part 2? I think so ...