They Choose their GF 🤡

A/n: guys i lied i only have FOUR Stan works incomplete my b

summary: basically they choose their gf over you, there'll be a part two where y'all make up!! Also it'll probs only be Bill, Stan, Rich, and Eds since I can't see Mike, Ben or Bev doing that :P

LOSERS

BILL
The rain continuously poured as you made your march home, your shoes squishing against the pavement as you tried your best to keep yourself warm. You hadn't planned to be caught in the middle of a rain storm, but Bill had left a note saying he needed you, and you weren't one to let your friends down.
You were nearing his house, you could feel excitement bubble in your stomach. Warmth sounded damn good right now considering you were drenched! As you approached the stairs, you heard a snicker from behind you. Confused, you whirled around, only to be met with nothing but total darkness. You sighed, ever since that encounter with the clown last summer you were always on edge, expecting him to pop up and devour you. Of course you and the other losers killed him, or so you thought, so you kept reminding yourself to calm down. As you were about to turn back to the door, a figure jumped out of the bushes, lunging at you with such fierceness you fell back and smacked your head against the steps. The moon swayed as you gazed up at the stars, wondering what the hell just happened. You could hear another laugh as a blurry face came into view. They were talking, but it was so muffled you couldn't understand a single word they were saying.
"Get up!" They yelled, "Get up you stupid bitch!" They finally yanked you up, causing you to stumble forward, just as the front door swung open.
"Y-Y-Y/n?" Bill asked, squinting his eyes as he saw you tumble to the ground with his girlfriend below.
"Oh my god, Bill help me!! She attacked me!" She cried, acting as if she couldn't push you off. Bill quickly ran forward, catching your arm and hoisting you up. His girlfriend, Vicky, got up, a frown clear on her face.
"Y-Y/n...h-ho-how cou-could you?!" Bill let go of you, not even looking as you swayed on your feet. He grabbed his girlfriend and nudged her inside.
"Bill...?" You tilted your head, still unable to quite see was was going on.
He shook his head and closed the door behind him. After that, everything went black.

STAN
God did you hate noodles girlfriend.
She was insanely pretty, smart, and she knew how to cook without burning the house down!!
But most of all, she was a pain in your ass as she constantly reminded you that Stan loved her, and that you'll never be good enough.
"So Stan took me to this thing where the...blah blah blah...blah blah blah.." She made sure she kept eye contact with you as she told the other losers how much of a good boyfriend Stan was. Which, no one really doubted.
Well, maybe Richie did.
Beverly nodded, glancing apologetically at you (She was the only one who knew how much you liked Stan), while Richie rolled his eyes as she squealed for the 100th time. Eddie looked like he wanted to throw up, but only because of how unsanitary kissing was, Ben seemed interested and Bill was staring off into space. Mike just sat there, suspiciously eyeing you and Beverly.
Finally, when Stan's girl had enough of making the gang deaf, she waved goodbye, while making sure she stuck her tongue out at you.
Mike folded his arms, cocking an eyebrow, "You want to tell me what those looks were about?" He asked, making you gulp and Beverly puff her cheeks.
"It's nothing-"
"Y/n likes Stan and Linda knows it!" Beverly cut you off, making you blush immediately. You buried your face in your hands, shaking your head at your friend.
"It's true.." you picked your head up to look at them all.
Richie fixed his glasses, gaping at you, "I KNEW IT!!!" Eddie shoved Richie, telling him to shut the hell up and learn some manners.
You sighed, slumping as you frowned at your friends, "It's just that...Linda is so mean to me! She's constantly up my ass about how Stan does this and Stan does that! Oh look what Stan got me! You're a piece of shit Y/n!" You mimicked her annoying voice, letting out a breath you didn't even realize you were holding. The losers all stared. At first you thought you had something on your face, but then you realized they weren't looking at you, more so at what's behind you.
"You're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend!" Stan yelled, clenching his fists as he stood directly behind you.
Everyone stood up, trying to approach Stan,
"Stanley you don't understand-"
"Dude take a breather and hear us out-"
"I knew she was a bitch all along-"
"RICHIE!!" Eddie whacked him in the abdomen, watching him curl into himself.
Stan nodded, glancing at everyone before locking eyes with you, glaring harshly.
"I see you've made them believe you. Whatever." Stan began to walk away, despite the protests from various losers.
"Fine! Go back to your girlfriend! Believe her over your friends that have LITERALLY SAVED YOUR LIFE ASSHOLE!!" Tears welled in your eyes as he said nothing and continued walking. God if he would choose her over the Losers, than that is FINE that he left. What friend he is.

RICHIE
Permission to punch Richie's girlfriend in the face? A question you ask the universe on the daily. She clearly was only using him, but Richie was so blind (literally) that he couldn't see past her damn c cup tatas.
"Later loser's, going to snog my girl, don't miss me too much." Richie spoke as he hopped on his bike, not even looking back at his friends before taking off. You groaned, pulling your own bike out of its restraints and puffing your cheeks at Eddie. He shrugged, getting on his own bike.
"Richie is a lost cause, I suggest you move on before he snogs the whole town excluding you." Eddie began to peddle, you not far behind him. I mean, he did have a point. Richie never showed any interest in you, which at first was weird since he flirts with literally ANYTHING. You've concluded that you're just "one of the boys" and that's what you'll always be.
You followed Eddie down to the pharmacy so he could get his meds. He parked his bike and ran inside, promising to be back in a few, whilst you stood outside, guarding the bikes.
"AHAHAHAHA!!!" A loud obnoxious laugh rang out, making you wince. You could already tell by the tone it's Richie's no good girlfriend, pretending to find his jokes funny for the millionth time. They came around the corner, making you bounce you leg.
"Come on Eds, come on..." You pleaded, hoping the universe would listen this ONE TIME. Seems this was your lucky day, as Eddie came out shaking his new inhaler. Wasting no time, you yanked his arm and ran into an alley way, praying that the two idiots didn't see you.
"WHAT THE HELL Y/N I COULD HAVE HAD AN ASTHMA ATTACK-" You quickly covered his mouth, shushing him as he squirmed in your grasp. You could hear footsteps approaching, and apparently Eddie did to as his eyes widened.
"I knew I smelled something rotten!" Molly, Richie'a girlfriend, chirped, smirking as she approached you two. You quickly took your hand away from Eddie's mouth, backing away as Molly came closer.
"M-Molly! What a surprise...how are you..?" You laughed nervously while she continued to smirk, trapping you against the wall.
"Dead end." She whispered, leaning in close as she watched you writhe beneath her.
Eddie took a puff from his inhaler and ran off, "I'LL GO GET HELP-HUUhhhUuhhhhHh!" He wheezed, tripping over his feet as he fled. You sighed.
Looks like it's up to you.
"Molly what do you-OWWWW WHAT THE FU-"
She swung, punching you square in the eye as she laughed.
"Now THAT was funny!" She went to swing again, but you pushed her away just in time. Just in time for Richie to see.
"DUDE GET OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND!" Richie ran over, shoving you back into the wall. He frantically checked for any injuries on Molly, saying he was sorry over and over.
Eddie ran towards you, screaming once he saw your eye.
"OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGOD-" He held his hand over it as you cried, finally breaking down as Richie lead his girlfriend out of the alleyway.
"Stay away from us, psycho bitch!!" Richie yelled one last time, before disappearing behind the brick wall.

EDDIE
"Another day another NICKEL AHAHAHAH!" Eddie's new girlfriend Carol said for the 15th time. He laughed as the rest of us Losers looked at each other in disbelief.
There was no way he actually found that funny after she's said it ALL. DAY.
"Yeahhh I'm outta here, Y/n you comin so I can beat your ass in street fighter again?" Richie held his hand out, waiting for me to take it. I nodded, allowing him to pull me up as he waved at the others.
"They're totally going out to (insert dolphin noises)." Carol attempted to whisper to Eddie, but ended up being so loud that everyone in the vicinity heard.
"Excuse me?" I turned around, placing my hands on my hips.
Oh hell no is this bitch coming in to tell me that i'm sleeping with my FRIENDS. Especially Richie of all people come on I have taste now.
(jkjk love that hoe)
"You heard me! WHORE!!" Carol laughed, leaning back into Eddie as he smiled nervously.
Richie grabbed my arm, trying to pull me away from the situation but I was set on DESTROYING HER ASS.
"Oh hecks no! You do not come in here in front of MY FRIENDS and say that shit. Apologize right now!" I crossed my arms and tapped my foot impatiently, everyone watching as her laugh quieted down.
"Eds!! Do something!" She nudged him.
Eddie's mouth opened and closed as he looked at her in shock. He glanced at everyone, seeing as the Loser's were waiting for him to put this bitch in her place. He sighed, looking at me pleadingly.
"Y/n...please just leave it.." He frowned, attempting puppy dog eyes.
Now USUALLY they work on me but oh no honey not TODAY!! Today I am standing up for myself whether he likes it or not!
"Hey! Fight your own battles! Don't drag him into this." I groaned, feeling Richie tug me away again.
"Y/n come on let's just go-"
"I SAID LEAVE IT Y/N!" Eddie hollered, making everyone freeze, "JUST GO!! Whore.." He whispered the last part, glancing down at the ground as I shook my head.
"Fine." I muttered, turning around without another word and shoving past Richie.
So this is how it's gonna be.