Trash Thug | Richie Tozier

A/n: I may have imagined Steve Harvey as the king. Idk why, but here we are. Also happy new years eve !! My rat watched me write this, shout out to Skittles my boy. 

THIS IS AN AU !!!!! 

Richie and Reader are both 17 to go with the story 

Summary: Basically you're the princess of Derry, very bored, and a certain slimy thug has yet again escaped......right into your room

WARNINGS: Cursing, probably dirty jokes from Richie oops

        The kingdom of Derry can suck my ass. 

        You heard me. 

       Nothing proper ever got done here! The commoners were miserable under the ruling of my father, it seemed as if this empire would go no where. What makes things better is that I'm the heir of the throne, the one left to clean up this wretched mess. Oh how I longed to be swept away, married into a different family, never to see these crumbling walls again. 

       That however, was made quite impossible, as all the princes of the land thought less and less of me as time went. 

       "Kingdom of Dairy? Yeah, couple of cows those blokes are." Practically every prince I ever met spoke. 

       A cow? Really? If anything my father is a donkey, quite the ass he is. Oh, and I do have to get my sweet ass from somewhere. Cough cough ANYWAY-

      This brings me back to my everyday dilemma, locked away in my room as the royal king himself gloats on his thrown. What a lovely day. The same lovely say I've lived for seventeen years. 

       "HAHAHA, VERY GOOD, NOW, SEND IN THE PENNYWISE!" My dad roared for the infamous jester, the sound of his mug crashing into the arms of his chair rang throughout the halls. 

       Bloody hell if I have to hear that idiotic clown sing about children as he bounces from one foot to the other I'll-

       "YOUR MAJESTY!!! Your majesty, I do beg your pardon, but it's the boy you see- he's got out once again I-"

       "HAHAAA FUCKERS THAT'S WHY I DID YOUR MOM!!" A new voice shouted above the rest, appearing to come from outside. Now that is something you don't see or hear everyday.

       I slowly creaked my door open, seeing the shadow of many knights come marching up the grand stairs. Quickly, I hid behind the door once more, not even noticing the light breeze that suddenly entered my room. 

       "Ohhoho! So this is why those knights squabble about in the royal garden, what a fair maiden you are." A snicker came from my intruder, earning a shuddered gasp from me as I pressed my back against the door. 

       "Who-who-WHO THE F-" Before I could manage to scream, the stranger leaped across my bed and firmly placed their hand over my mouth, shushing me with such fierceness, I had no other choice but to oblige. 

       "Do you kiss your father with that mouth?" The boy winked, running his tongue across his front teeth as he took the time to examine my face much closer. I whimpered, turning my face away as far as possible. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, bringing my face back to him so he could look me in the eyes. Putting a finger to his lips, he gently, but slowly, pulled his hand away, watching as I shuffled away. 

       "What do you want with me? Why are my father's men after you?" I asked, my back now hitting the wall as I pointed an accusing finger at him. He chuckled, taking the opportunity to jump on my bed, shifting so that he had his eye on me. 

       "Well, coming through your window was just plain old luck, it seemed like the easiest to break into. Really, you should look into installing a lock, or perhaps bars? Unless you're not the kinky type." He paused, watching in amusement as my face scrunched up, "As for the bimbo's you call guards, well, their after me because I stole a little something." The stranger smirked, pulling the prized diamond out from his coat. I gasped in both shock, and amazement. 

       I've only heard tales, most saying it's worth more than the whole galaxy, that whoever possessed it were to come into much money, that is, if they weren't killed for it. Slowly, I approached him, not once shifting my attention to anything else but the jewel. 

      "You are down right insane Mr..." I looked up to him, watching his lip twitch into dare i say a grin. 

       "Tozier. Richie Tozier, and that my dear, is quite possibly correct." His eyes glanced from the dazzling diamond to my eyes, as if contemplating something. "Would you care to be insane with me?" Richie sat up, tossing the diamond in the air before catching it, and swiftly placing it back into his hidden pocket. 

       "Excuse me?" I knitted my brows, searching his face for any clue as to what he was hinting at. He licked his lips eagerly, standing to hold my hands in his. 

       "Run away with me, princess, run away with the trash thug." 

PART TWO?????